• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new can am side x side

i have some buddies that just got back from windrock and they got to ride some demos . from what i hear there bad ass. dont know if you have rode a 1000 prowler but there supose to run a close race. i think the suspention is better on the can am. ihave a 750 t rex very satisfied . it has been put through the ringer. booyang :****: :drinkers:

Im kinda on the fence about it. I loved my rzr, the one kelly has now, they are long low and stable. I made that thing do stupid crazy ****. The thing im worried about with the can am is stability and what parts are gonna blow up with 85hp.

Re: new can am side x side

A buddy of mine has the Can Am Renegade 800 4x4 ATV and its pretty damnit quick i could imagine the 1000cc would be ridiculous :drinkers: :driving:

blacksheep10 said:
Copperhead42 has been pissing in my ear about this thing for like 4 months now laughing1 Supposed to be the end all of the SxS
I'll take my cash money rzr right now, if I get a loan on 15K it better be on a truck :****:

If he is ranting about it thats a good reason not to get one :woot: :woot:

It may not be as go fast but I really liked the 4 seater rzr I saw at the John Deere dealer :dblthumb: Looked like Copperhead42's folks' just with 2 back seats.

They look perfect. I am watching......

Nothing is as awesome as a RZR-S, but I am not sold at all on the reliability and quality of a Polaris. I have owned many and they are all junk after a year.

rzr's are a blast at the dunes I can only imagine the new can am.. Damn I want I want!!!

...but I don't have cash and don't think it's worth bein in debt over. I'll watch from the sidelines or wait till one of my buddies gets one

the rzr is really ouick n handles great but the suspension sucks!!!hell down this way we ride lota mud i have seen it drag the ground after a long day in the mud. i guess you can spend 3 g's and get a fabtech suspension and be pimping.my ol t rex want run but 52 on rev limitor but after a case its really fast enough; have a honda 450 r when i really want to go fast. :****: booyang :drinkers: