• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New color help

Caddishack18

Thinking about tearing down the buggy tomorrow and sending it to powder coat. What color should I go to. I think its time for a color change red, white, black, or silver??? Or any other ideas?

Come on here, need some help, by sunday night this need's to be headed to powder coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****:

Red????
Silver???
Black???
White with red???
All white???
Green???

It needs to be a Neon Color. So when its hauling ass across the lake bed it will be easy to spot.

Enee menee miney mo, what color will I paint dis HO?Tough decision at such late date.You should go with a color that wont dry for two months :dunno:

Good luck.

Right now I'm leaning toward nean clear. Actually I'm gonna put off the tear down for a couple days to see when PRP can get me window nets back to me. They got my patterns a week ago. Welding has always been my reason for not powder coating anything. Glad I remembered my nets. I prefer a color that I can rattle can touch up. There are too many black chassis out there, there is some dude in AZ doing that! Silver is in the running, white is definately an option but it will show every gig, I play too hard, but nobody has one. Red is the direction I'm leaning for the chassis, I can still do lots of red, white, black and silver on the body panels. Those I can have done as graphics here in town. The body panels I use how I have to paint. Time to go to the shop and get some work done.

What buggy are you talking about? Silver or a gray is nice and easy to touch up. The single seater is an awesome color I would leave it alone. Personally I like the look of both rigs as they are

The single seater, they are looking at making both single seater's the same. Everything Brian has ever driven has been red, people still alway's call it Rusty's old rig, so time to chage it they think and I agree with them, make them both match. He is trying to get all the changes made so it can be powder coated this time.

That is cool a candy red or blue look good for chassis. Or a nice silver or grey. Powder is awesome for sure, I have spent most of the day fogging my chassis and I hate freaking rattle can. It looks terrible and covers like ass. Good idea on making both rigs look the same, glad he found a use for the caddi!

I think shes gonna get a freshen up paint job for now. I called PRP to check on my window nets today and they are closed till next week. So lose another week waiting on them, throw another week out in case they arent even started yet, and a week of freight. That eats up a huge chunk of the time we have left. So sand it, paper it, and squirt it. Same color. Mabey do it before Moab.

PRP is slow on nets Brian. I ordered mine in early Dec last year and it was mid January before I got it. Good product and price but takes a while

Anything but black. The baddest tube work becomes invisible when it's black.