• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New CSC Fab buggy - "Psycho"

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
New CSC rig just rolled out of the shop Saturday for new owner Richard Calley, owner of Twig Mountain in Arkansas. The rig was dubbed "Psycho" after the name of the "psycho lime metallic green" color.

Engine: 383 stroker, aluminum heads, massflo injection. 500HP and over 700ft/lb torque.
TH400 to a 4.3 Atlas
Dana 60 front with RCVs and 14 bolt rear, 5:13 gears
43 SX stickies on Raceline Renegade beadlocks

Photoalbum:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Psycho-CSC-fab

DSC14602-M.jpg

DSC17532-M.jpg

DSC1444-M.jpg

The base under the blue was actually a chrome powdercoating, turned out amazing in the sun!
DSC1609-M.jpg

DSC1521-M.jpg

DSC1357-M.jpg

DSC1569-M.jpg

Looks good!

Paint sounds like the technique that was used on King Sling to make it shine.

ridered3 said:
Rig looks great! I enjoyed the photomontage you put together RickyB.
Awesome Ricky! Thanks for a great job on the shoot, was a pleasure meeting you.

arkrawler said:
Awesome Ricky! Thanks for a great job on the shoot, was a pleasure meeting you.

Great to meet you this past weekend Richard. Your one lucky guy, that rig is killer... :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

RKEY said:
looks good
It was an honor to get the opportunity to meet all the folks in Alabama this past weekend, I thank you all for your hospitality, what great places yall have to ride. Hope I get another invite, would love to come back. I need to get all of you to Arkansas sometime soon and do it again!

arkrawler said:
It was an honor to get the opportunity to meet all the folks in Alabama this past weekend, I thank you all for your hospitality, what great places yall have to ride. Hope I get another invite, would love to come back. I need to get all of you to Arkansas sometime soon and do it again!
bump