• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Forum

I'm finally not too lazy to participate in the random picture thread. This is awesome!!!

Hell yeah! Im going to try that with my gay windows phone -that hates the internet. P-bucket is sooo annoying, and I dont have enough free time to dedicate to figuring out tapa toot. ...Thanks to smart phones, its like there's parallel bizarro world, internet where everything is weird.

70cc1942289edaa9154cfc5c0286d061.jpg

Eddyj said:
I take a pic and edit it down slightly. Crop it. Then just attach file, it seems to work Everytime.

I've had to do that also. Or take a screen shot of original photo and then it will post without cropping.

Seems like the original picture is too good a quality and it won't post, but by cropping or screen shot it lowers quality enough that it will load immediatly then.

I tell you what we need! is some paying gigs!, not this 1 porch to another crap every weekend! Morris, you tunin sum bitch.

zukimaster said:
I tell you what we need! is some paying gigs!, not this 1 porch to another crap every weekend! Morris, you tunin sum bitch.

We ain't got no band! We don't need no shitass manager neither!

Oh, and I vote for the lugnut forum. molaugh

zukimaster said:

And that goes for cocksuckers AND retards! Now git outta my house! :gtfo: :drinkers:

kushKrawlin said:
Great idea! I ordered some Black lug nuts not to long ago.. Someone told me they didn't work As good as the other colors :afro: just wanted to give everyone a heads up. :woot:

Once you go black, you never go back laughing1

I stand on the hill, not for a thrill, but for the breath of a fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul! Then like in poetry I go dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off center, then I drop down and then I go- Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of - -brrrrrr!

molaugh :drinkers: molaugh

5BrothersFabrication said:
I stand on the hill, not for a thrill, but for the breath of a fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul! Then like in poetry I go dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off center, then I drop down and then I go- Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of - -brrrrrr!

molaugh :drinkers: molaugh

I don't think you have to say the dot-dot-dot's molaugh :drinkers: