• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Forum

A Mercury is a good car. That's the car I was driving that day. I've had a lot of cars. Different kinds. Lot's of different kinds of cars. She was standing - this girl - on the side of the street where there was this chicken stand, wasn't the Colonel but it was a chicken stand nonetheless. I pulled the Mercury up right along side her and rolled down the window, see, by electric power. She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush. She says, "Are you dating?" You know, so I said, "Sure". She gets in and we pull off to a remote location that was comfortable for both she and I. She says, "How much do you wanna spend?", I said, "Whatever it will take to see that bush of yours because I know it's a big one". She says, "Twenty five dollars". That's not chicken feed to a working man so I produce the $25, she puts it in her shoe, pulls up her skirt and there before me lay this thin, crooked, uncircumcised penis. You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh?

5BrothersFabrication said:
A Mercury is a good car. That's the car I was driving that day. I've had a lot of cars. Different kinds. Lot's of different kinds of cars. She was standing - this girl - on the side of the street where there was this chicken stand, wasn't the Colonel but it was a chicken stand nonetheless. I pulled the Mercury up right along side her and rolled down the window, see, by electric power. She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush. She says, "Are you dating?" You know, so I said, "Sure". She gets in and we pull off to a remote location that was comfortable for both she and I. She says, "How much do you wanna spend?", I said, "Whatever it will take to see that bush of yours because I know it's a big one". She says, "Twenty five dollars". That's not chicken feed to a working man so I produce the $25, she puts it in her shoe, pulls up her skirt and there before me lay this thin, crooked, uncircumcised penis. You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh?

:wtflol:

JohnG said:
How about a lug nut forum, nobody has a lug nut forum!

Insert Quote

Quote from: 5BrothersFabrication on Yesterday at 08:50:58 PM

I knew the lug nut forum was going to be a bad idea. :****:

molaugh molaugh. Daumm you fawkers ain't right :woot:

I wanna know what this excerpt is from....I know you didn't just make it up. lol

Damn, I have laughed that hard in a while. Thanks Guys :dblthumb: Think i would like to drink a beer or 10 with you guys

This thread has taken a turn to pure gold!

"There was these two fellers a going to the bathroom. One feller said the waters cold, the othern said the waters deep. I reckon one of them ole boys was from Arkansas. Git it?"