• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new guy could use a little help, please

BLOCKAIDRUNNER

Hello everyone,
I'm a new guy to this forum looking for some information on some rock crawling events, & hope I can get a little help. I now live in Ohatchee, Al., but from SC. where it was mostly mud-rallies. I became disabled a few years back and it put a end to a lot of things, but after my 20th back surgery, I now feel I can start getting out more and at least watch some good old off road southern motor sports. I heard at a show in Birmingham of rock crawling events that go on here in Al., but I can't find much on it. When I find a site, they have not been kept up to date or the site is shut down. I have found several ATV trail sites, which would be great if I could still ride, so I'm looking for more of a spectator type of fun, mainly some of that rock crawling or has that died out around here? :dunno:
If anyone hears of any such event going on with in 200 miles, PLEASE take a minute and reply to this or send some links so I can find some. I use to enjoy my ATVs, but nothing beats the sound of that V-8 :eat:!
Thanks for your time,
Alan ( AKA Old skully CRAZY AL)

youre a day late posting im afraid. The SRRS event is currently going on at Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia. Thats about the best spectator event around...

Dude just keep checking on the trial rides and comp board always something going on once or twice a month if not more between all the southern parks and also glad to here your getting some mobility back R. Key should be a big inspiration to ya that man is amazing and is a true hero that shows what you can achieve if you let nothing hold you back :dblthumb: glab your still doing what makes you happy man

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=25141.0

Not gonna be a rock CRAWLIN event but will more than likely be the largest turn out for a hill climb race around Birmingham. It is a lil more than a month away but like whats said above. John G does an awesome job keeping the calendar updated just pick an event and show up ready to see some action. Keep in mind if this is your first time at one of these events and you might move a lil slower start back a lil further because we commonly see 30 lbs rocks thrown off these rigs 40 ft or so and sometimes they don't exactly go where they point and shoot :eek:

Latest posts