• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW JIMMY SMITH BUGGY

Sweet, thanks

What's the black vented dealo above the trans under the dash?

Hands down badass love it I live right down st from jimmy smith seen alot of buggys roll out #1 on my list followed by hillbilly deluxe buggy let the hole digging proceed hope those tractor tires wrk out for you I run set of apple tractors same size on back of my cabtruck and I have no probs on the rocks 3 psi and tubes mine are cut on one side were they overlap and cut a scoop into them the inside lug is only bout four inches wide now made em bite real good they wrk great for me and shaved alot of weight wut kind of cut are you doing? again badass ride man and is the chassis a one off custom or is it one you jst had tweaked to your size im 6ft5 it looks like that chassis may be a lil small for tall guys like me. Like the panels to gives it a good look on a smith buggy. wut the bu :dblthumb:ild cost on it?

Thanks for the comment I have run cut tractors for 20 years back to days of railbuggys been running cut tractors on crawler for past 6 or 7 years have had boggers.irocs tsls just like tractors,don t know how the goodyears will do I am putting my cut firestones off my other buggy on the smith buggy,

that thing looks so mean just standing still......that's crazy awesome buggy drool :eek:

I had goodyears on mine. Might be the same tires if you got them from Alabama. Pulled hard enough on cream puff to break the pass. Axle
http://youtu.be/PVHLBV0mTys

Have you named it ?
The first thought on the front was
"Predator"
Awesome build !!!

Still working on that
"Growing Up" thing !

Got my old tractor tires sharpen and we r going to HORSE SHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS sat 27th to text buggy about 20 buggys and jeeps going

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    947.9 KB · Views: 130
redline diesel said:
Got my old tractor tires sharpen and we r going to HORSE SHOE BEND MOTORSPORTS sat 27th to text buggy about 20 buggys and jeeps going
That looks better. flashemifyougotem