• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New motor new project but what?

417chevy

Ok so I got another motor went with a big block chevy this time it's a 468 big dome pistons solid roller 630 lift cam trying to decide what I should build for it I'm thinking maybe a cj7 yj or a chevy luv any opinions or suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
Even if you started over you would probably be further ahead than if you got something new.
True I could also use the frame make frame buggy out if it the cab pretty much ****ed on it

I'm thinking 4 seated but still want it to look slick lol any design suggestions

I'm a realist. I start more **** that I don't finish, minus you, than anyone on the board. You don't finish anything. Find the easiest points from A to B and go that route. Don't ask anything you aren't going to follow.

Example....I asked about 1.25 joints.....some said 7/8's would Work, I am still going with 1.25's, not 5/8's.

You could be cool as **** and a super nice guy, but you need to build/buy something and wheel it. Coming from me, that should be a red flag. Heed the warning and get back into the good graces of HL. Finish something or buy something and wheel it. Prove everyone wrong.

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Just build a Pulling Truck like everyone else in Marshfield :stir:
Ha ain't my thing seems like every body likes the cab lights and straight pipes around here just never understood it

I didn't realize there was a few locals on here you own a shop?

417chevy said:
Ha ain't my thing seems like every body likes the cab lights and straight pipes around here just never understood it

I didn't realize there was a few locals on here you own a shop?

Yep nothing like driving around Square body or 90s model chevy with 4.10 gear with 31"-32" tires in first gear.With 4" lift block in the rear to get that classic Webster County Rake. Now that's some truck pulling right there.