• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new rig

Re: delete please...... i got in trouble

CHASMAN9 said:
So here is to you Matto. **** YOU!!! :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Deal with it. It's just the internet, RIGHT?

KINGSNAKE said:
this is the only "douchebag fag" on this board.... He's never had the feeling of good freinds because all he ever post is BULLSHIT about what he knows are what he has.

Wow, Matt certainly goes through phases of dickery, as do all of us. But as Matt as a MOD on this board, I'm surprised you guys laying it out there. Matts has grown to have some thick skin, I respect that. If it were me, I'd show you guys to the band for talking bullshit in my house....

Good looking buggy, congrats!!! Cant wait to see it wheeling southeast trails.

Re: Gregg's Rig

KINGSNAKE said:
this is the only "douchebag fag" on this board.... He's never had the feeling of good freinds because all he ever post is BULLSHIT about what he knows are what he has.

I don't know you and have never met you in person, so I am glad you can know all this about me. It is the internet and I don't take it seriously at all.

Wyatt, doesn't bother me they can talk all they want. I will not remove their posts or ban them, it is funny to me. Some of them have been after me for months, but I am sure it is just their interweb personality shining through.

I just want to see it in person. :driving:

Let me just say since we are all being honest here. I am a full lesbian and love it. :****:

The biggest selling point I saw to that buggy was that it was not used. Basically a new buggy. I like that. I am not into the whole "tested" thing seeing that most are abused like crazy.

Damn.........

I like the rig that's about what I had intentions of mine finally looking like until life and all it's financial responsibility bull **** happened

Sorry that I stirred up a bunch of crap. Greg is a good friend of mine and i was just gonna give him a hard time. Once again sorry to all.. :ban: me and i'll :gtfo:

Good luck with your new rig big man

CSmith it is all your fault. :flipoff1: It really should not be this big of a deal, people are gonna see it like tommorrow.

Matt O. has a douche bag personality on the boards because he has zero personality in person! Dude came to HAWK PRIDE OFFROAD and never got out his buggy or talked to anybody! Just rode around wit his lips poked out molaugh

B.DRAKE said:
Matt O. has a douche bag personality on the boards because he has zero personality in person! Dude came to HAWK PRIDE OFFROAD and never got out his buggy or talked to anybody! Just rode around wit his lips poked out molaugh

If that is the only time you have met me then I totally understand your outlook. That was a miserable day for me. I came to wheel for the first time in months and everybody wanted to follow the leader so there was a line of 25 rigs. They literally stayed at the first obstacle for over 3 hours. I let someone borrow something out of my buggy box and they didn't tie it back down. I went off on my own to see some trails and the box fell off without me knowing. I backtracked for an hour or more trying to find it. My cooler also emptied itself in this process. Then later in the day I backed into XJKrawler going very fast. It ruined my skins and rear tube work that I had just finished. It was totally my fault as didn't think before backing up. It was not a fun day for me, sorry that is your only point of reference. I can assure you that people who know me can tell you I have plenty of personality. ;D

Matt O. said:
If that is the only time you have met me then I totally understand your outlook. That was a miserable day for me. I came to wheel for the first time in months and everybody wanted to follow the leader so there was a line of 25 rigs. They literally stayed at the first obstacle for over 3 hours. I let someone borrow something out of my buggy box and they didn't tie it back down. I went off on my own to see some trails and the box fell off without me knowing. I backtracked for an hour or more trying to find it. My cooler also emptied itself in this process. Then later in the day I backed into XJKrawler going very fast. It ruined my skins and rear tube work that I had just finished. It was totally my fault as didn't think before backing up. It was not a fun day for me, sorry that is your only point of reference. I can assure you that people who know me can tell you I have plenty of personality. ;D

it was a rough day for you! we all have those once and a while. :dblthumb:

back on topic! nice rig greg! cant wait to see it out. this one sound as good as your old one?

B.DRAKE said:
well god damn sumbitch!!!! I dont know you from Adam, and would rather suicide than swing MattO nuts.
But you are a straight up queer bait, dumb as a dump truck , stupid as a lifted golf cart, female Superman, Michelle Obama date raping RETARD!

Come on and BOW UP SON! You have every other time. I wanna see them "The Situation" abs and thumping your chest badass. Come on with it!

Ummm at's right you can only do that **** online, and not is person. Suck on a 6" chrome diesel tip and get back with us.

Damn it, been driving all day, and find out I am not only late to the party, it has almost ended. Congrats Greg, glad you were able to swing the deal, never seen it take months to buy a buggy, way to stay in the game. :woot:

As for MattO, maybe we can find a smilie and name it after him. :flipper:

B.DRAKE said:
i seen the same thing at another park

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Damn it, been driving all day, and find out I am not only late to the party, it has almost ended. Congrats Greg, glad you were able to swing the deal, never seen it take months to buy a buggy, way to stay in the game. :woot:

As for MattO, maybe we can find a smilie and name it after him. :flipper:

Maybe we can find an It's a secret smilie, seems to be a lot of that going around...