• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New RZR 1000

redneckengineered said:
Buggies and RZRs are similar in that you have to work on them and upgrade the **** out of them so they will hold up to abuse. The difference is when you're done building/upgrading only one will drop panties :****:

true_story.jpg

Yep...this discussion is over.

redneckengineered said:
Buggies and RZRs are similar in that you have to work on them and upgrade the **** out of them so they will hold up to abuse. The difference is when you're done building/upgrading only one will drop panties :****:

true_story.jpg
:woot: :woot: :woot: :****:
4 Cell said:
Main difference in this is I have no money, polaris credit is easy to get. :afro:
Mine is financed with a bank with a automobile loan. It was harder to get my lo ladies rzr financed than it was my buggy. :dunno:

al1tonyota said:
Umm I paid $25,000.00 for my last buggy yea I broke stuff and had more than that in it by the time i sold it but I guarantee I had more fun than I ever have in a sxs!

Put that in your pipe and Smoke it :afro:

If it's always broken, it ain't worth a damn. Could you imagine Gary Smith with a razr? A sxs would be more worthless to him than bottled water on a wheelin trip :****:

Speeding said:
If I was trying to impress girls id sell out and buy a diesel mud truck.

You've got it figured out :****:

I was trying to explain rock crawling to a girl last night and she says "So you're talking about muddin right?"

85toyo said:
You've got it figured out :****:

I was trying to explain rock crawling to a girl last night and she says "So you're talking about muddin right?"

Bitches love muddin :cougar:

Most girls I was around growing up liked "going fast" in the mud/trails .... That's why they like rzrs and 4wheelers.... Until you crash, or break, or get stuck, or do something even remotely dangerous/fun... Then it's game over. Bitching-crying-whining or the worst "I'm bored"....

Glad those days are behind me :****:

Re: Re: New RZR 1000

Its exciting the sxs world keeps growing and getting faster and better. Im ready to see what it looks like and the actual specs on it when polaris releases it.

Re: Re: New RZR 1000

rynasyra.jpg

Found another pic.. may or may not be it but it looks like a polaris wildcat