• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New RZR 1000

You guys read the whole article? walkers, 18" rear travel, 90", interior lights, cell phone storage, available 15" BL's with 30" mongrels, 29's stock, whole bunch of cool ****.
I have been crowing for years, loudly since the announcement of the new rzr that I'm praying for a new front diff. This one is supposed to be almost twice as strong (I hope they are rating that for shock load not raw torque testing). Tons of cool **** on this one, got to be some mav's and AC's for sale now laughing1

redneckengineered said:
I don't think this has officially been released to the public yet but I have a friend that works at a major dealer and he said these are the new upgraded "race seats" :****:

Polaris finance dept. is going to be working overtime once people find out about this option!

If all the pics & specs are right, I think Polaris has hit a home run with this one! The thing would be awesome in the Dunes!

redneckengineered said:
I don't think this has officially been released to the public yet but I have a friend that works at a major dealer and he said these are the new upgraded "race seats" :****:

I heard you got that option with your new rear axle!!

friend of mine is at the dealer show in washington right now. he text me and said 107 hp, 18" of travel, 29" bighorns, eps on base model, should be interesting !!

Amazing it took that long for floor cleanouts. (Well I don't think the 900s have em but not sure..)

Anybody wanna buy a turbo rzr so I can go put a down payment in?!?

y5y8ena9.jpg

Holy ****. Holy ****.

Glad they stepped up. Awesome looking machine. My little 800 will be worth about the same as used toilet paper. laughing1

Cant pay cash for it right now, so i wont be owning one for awhile. :'(

Re: Re: New RZR 1000

Waiting for 900 sale threads lol

Im curious to see them get out and see what kind of issues they may have.. the new wheelbase and hp is gunna be awesome for the hill killin crew if they have a good job lol