• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Toy

DavidsCJ7

I have been looking for a good used boat for most of the summer. I have found a lot of them but they have either been too new (expensive) or junk. I finally found what I believe to be a good deal on a nice boat in Monroe, LA. I went today and took it for about a 45 minute test run, and bought it. I'm pretty excited about it.

100_1614.jpg

100_1608.jpg

100_1610.jpg

Sany0435.jpg

100_1615.jpg

Sany0445.jpg

Sany0443.jpg

is that a mariah? good boats from what i hear...

congrats....

oh, and add victoria to teh bikini list thumb.gif

:edit: read carpet, it is a mariah..... ;D

under_psi said:
is that a mariah? good boats from what i hear...

congrats....

oh, and add victoria to teh bikini list thumb.gif

:edit: read carpet, it is a mariah..... ;D

Yeah it's a 2000 Mariah, Shabah Z 202 Limited Edition. The Mariahs were great boats until they were bought out in 2002. Since then the quality has gone down some.

thumb.gif , on adding Tori to the list.

I need to move to MS to hang with you guys. Got friends with boats, and all sorts of cool stuff over thar'

InDaShop said:
I need to move to MS to hang with you guys. Got friends with boats, and all sorts of cool stuff over thar'

We have our quota of corn-pone eating country boys, thanks anyway.

skully

I like that alot!! Never been on a Mariah but always drool'd they look like a classy lil rig thumb.gif

My friend has a Moomba wakeboard boat and we have a blast on the water--every time I go out I want a boat so bad... House >>> Boat>>> baby steps I keep tellin' myself laughing1 laughing1

Now that I think about it.....it is just too hot to go out on a boat. Just send me the pics of Roxie.....