• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Toy

Well, the wife and I got up early today and drove home from Destin, FL. We loaded up the boat and headed to the water. The boat works great. we had 5 adults and 2 dogs in the boat and was still able to pull skiers. It rides really good too. A little storm blew up and the water got a pretty rough and the boat handled it great. I have a few small things to fix / do to get it like I want it but overall I am very happy with it, so far.

No **** dave, a buggy, jeep for sale and now a boat. Damn I can't even afford the buggy much less anything else

DavidsCJ7 said:
Well, the wife and I got up early today and drove home from Destin, FL. We loaded up the boat and headed to the water. The boat works great. we had 5 adults and 2 dogs in the boat and was still able to pull skiers. It rides really good too. A little storm blew up and the water got a pretty rough and the boat handled it great. I have a few small things to fix / do to get it like I want it but overall I am very happy with it, so far.
Guess my phone was broke today... Need to look into that with Cellular South tomorrow... :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
Guess my phone was broke today... Need to look into that with Cellular South tomorrow... :flipoff1:

Louis was right about doubling my friend count. I didn't ask anyone to go today. They called Roxi on our way home and booked their spot. Let me know when you want to go. You are more than welcome.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Louis was right about doubling my friend count. I didn't ask anyone to go today. They called Roxi on our way home and booked their spot. Let me know when you want to go. You are more than welcome.
Just messing with you big guy! I was not up for anything that had to do with water today after a week at the beach. I am sure I will get plenty of seat time in it. :drinkers: