• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New toy

hotwheels000

Just picked up a new crawler clod based with the rockbuster II(advanced) chasis:D Bad news is I had to buy a robot servo and a new radio:rolleyes:

Attachments

• body head on(resize1) 013.jpg
    body head on(resize1) 013.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 104
  • twisted resize1 008.jpg
    twisted resize1 008.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Just to let you know. That's a little too much articulation. You might want to try limiting that. That much will get you into trouble. :D Trust me I know. I played that game.
Nathan

Traded my 1/6th for it and yeah I know, way to much articulation I will be changing a few things real soon. Those pics are from the previous owner.

Nice Devlin.
Good to see more supers amongst the group.
Now bring it like you never brought it before. :flipoff: :redneck: :kissmyass:

thanks,

Mike----I will be at the comp with my "A" game watch out. I will not let a girl beat me again:D .

Torrie---Yes they are alloy and they are also air tight, 12 mm hex (no adapt) so I can run them on the tuber also for playin. I may put a valve stem in and try low pressure nitrgen. What do you think, would it work or are foams the way to go.

Everyone---I want to narrow those rims got a contact for alum tig welding ? Also I am looking for a used rubican or bronco body cheap, anybody have one for sale.

I have a Bronco body that I already cut. I started painting the fender and tubes.
It was supposed to go on the TLT but it was just too damn big.

hotwheels000 said:
thanks,

Mike----I will be at the comp with my "A" game watch out. I will not let a girl beat me again:D .

Torrie---Yes they are alloy and they are also air tight, 12 mm hex (no adapt) so I can run them on the tuber also for playin. I may put a valve stem in and try low pressure nitrgen. What do you think, would it work or are foams the way to go.

Everyone---I want to narrow those rims got a contact for alum tig welding ? Also I am looking for a used rubican or bronco body cheap, anybody have one for sale.
Nice, I almost wish I would have just gone ahead and gotten a clod instead of ruining my perfectly good E-maxx in a failed attempt to build a super.

I know some guys on RCCrawler were pumping tires up (raptorman got a losi LST tire up to the size of a jumbo Kong), they said it worked good.

I hear that MarcW feller does that fancy TIG weldin stuff.

TrikeKid - What went wrong with your build? A lot of guys make successful crawlers based on a Maxx. I think the OR guys build a chassis kit (rcrockgear?)

We need all the supers we can get, so let us know where it went wrong, maybe somebody can help.

Not having a plan, I changed my mind about 5 diffrent times on what I was going to do, first it was going to be a super, then a scale mog, then a torsion stick with a 1:6 Nylint body. I still may do the torsion stick, I need to get some new arms and some driveshafts etc... for that, I cut the arms way down when I was going to do a mog. I wana get my torsion VMG going first though.