• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trail construction has started

FAwk me---I am in AWH of whats going on. I just got back and I am beised myself in what is happening..

FAwk me---I am in AWH of whats going on. I just got back and I am beised myself in what is happening..

I have to say the DNR engineer put down on paper what I told him too and then i walked the excavator guys around on the trail and explained it to them some more... I tell you it was well worth the time I spent! What is there, will still be covered with pit run which will wear in over time and set in nicely i think! :cheer::masturbanana[1]:

I have to say the DNR engineer put down on paper what I told him too and then i walked the excavator guys around on the trail and explained it to them some more... I tell you it was well worth the time I spent! What is there, will still be covered with pit run which will wear in over time and set in nicely i think! :cheer::masturbanana[1]:

I have said it once and I will say it again---Volunteer efforts make the difference and I am glad we have some folks like yourself scott and charlie who have the means to be out there..

Pics or it is is not happening :flipoff:

I call this one "kiss my gass" :fawkdancesmiley::kissmybutt::fawkdancesmiley:

SNC00273_zps4ad4708c.jpg

Last edited:
Challenge completed!

Its looking awesome, gonna be fun with some logs and rocks everywhere.

Also, found some local up there goofing off........ :fawkdancesmiley:

Attachments

• 20130803_160627.jpg
    20130803_160627.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 94