• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trails...

Thats how I look at it. Scott (Boxboy) is the buffer between "Us and them" and is doing a stellar job of Voicing our needs while working through the bottomless pit of .gov regs/reasoning.:beer:

Ya scott is doing work :awesomework:

But it shouldn't be like that--we have thumped our chest's time and time again and told them (with examples) what we want...

Ya scott is doing work :awesomework:

But it shouldn't be like that--we have thumped our chest's time and time again and told them (with examples) what we want...

and we need to keep doing it and be on the ground when the time is right! :awesomework:

Thats how I look at it. Scott (Boxboy) is the buffer between "Us and them" and is doing a stellar job of Voicing our needs while working through the bottomless pit of .gov regs/reasoning.:beer:

At least somebody has the patience and time to do it :cool::awesomework:

well i think the new trail is looking like it will be completed in 2 weeks!!!! that isn't to say dnr will let us on it at that time but it is exciting to hear it is being completed!

if you make it out to the work party I suspect the front half will be completed by then! :awesomework::cheer:

here are some spy pic's for you:

SNC00345_zpsa5ccc488.jpg

SNC00344_zpsafa4f08c.jpg

I was really hoping they were going to keep those rocks here...

Attachments

• 20130914_183300.jpg
    20130914_183300.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 214
Really happy with how well its turning out... Now if we can just keep the %%$^^& to stay on the trail.

Attachments

• 20130914_183110.jpg
    20130914_183110.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 214
I was really hoping they were going to keep those rocks here...

That rock pile is still there moved around a little and then buried in 5/8"- There is going to be a new trail wear-in period but the new green trail is coming along helped place a bunch of more rock today big 6 man.

It is a fun new trail! :corn::hi:

I have my lawn chair... bring tree savers and make sure your winch is working :corn::corn::corn::corn: