• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trails...

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So I just walked the new two sections of trail that are next to be constructed. The on to the west of the first trail is good and long. The only down side I can see is its on that flat plateau but has some elevation change near the end where it dives into the first trail(near the end). The other shorter section has some good elevation change.

It goes in and out of 2 different bowls granted they are only like 25 foot drops but it more then the first trail.

When can we go run them?

The irony is UNTIL the new trails are improved WITH features/obstacles they would be absolutly uneventfull to run in our rigs. Even in a Bolt on Jeep there would be NO challenge as the trail corridor sits now.Once completed the trails will be challenging for the vehicle/user they were designed for. Just they way the "New Reiter" is.

The irony is UNTIL the new trails are improved WITH features/obstacles they would be absolutly uneventfull to run in our rigs. Even in a Bolt on Jeep there would be NO challenge as the trail corridor sits now.Once completed the trails will be challenging for the vehicle/user they were designed for. Just they way the "New Reiter" is.

What jeff said....

That whole lower area is damn near "flat"

ya green--same level as the first trail...

If anything it gives them more practice/designing for the harder stuff..

If anything it gives them more practice/designing for the harder stuff..

Which is why I requested that they stick with building easy trails for now and not try to build a challenging trail..... Once they build the challenging trails they will have basically one shot at it and if they were to do it now it would probably be done wrong.

Which is why I requested that they stick with building easy trails for now and not try to build a challenging trail..... Once they build the challenging trails they will have basically one shot at it and if they were to do it now it would probably be done wrong.

.............or they could have me,you and Scotty Potty do it and be done:cool::D

A few of us requested that :awesomework:

but hey it is what it is.......:kiss:

Thats how I look at it. Scott (Boxboy) is the buffer between "Us and them" and is doing a stellar job of Voicing our needs while working through the bottomless pit of .gov regs/reasoning.:beer: