• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Trainwreck Thread

money_pit_yj

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to get a buggy built. I contacted a man I found in the yellow pages under buggy builders. I will not mention his name but he was a muslim democrat from Wisconsin and wanted to meet in person to go over our plans. Upon his arrival I wired $73.98 to an offshore account to which he returned soon after eating my tater tot casserole. We aggreed that I would send him 25,000 dollars in three separate transactions at the Dollar General and he would build me a one of a kind turn key buggy. After a few weeks, I found out he was not happy with my money and decided to give it all back as well as the buggy he had been working on. When I got my money and my "turn key" buggy back I found it was in perfect working order and has not failed me yet. My problem with the whole situation is this. 1. He lied about liking my wifes tater tot casserole 2. My "turn key" buggy has a push starter and a bathroom scale you have to squeeze to get started. It doesn't even have a dang key! I dont want to stir the pot at all and do not want this to become a bash the builder thread, I just wanted to share my experience in hopes of it never happening to you.

Sometimes all the belly achin and pissy threads bashing folks get annoying. Some folks just aren't happy unless there is drama and some of this stuff gets personal and hateful quck fast and in a hurry, sometimes even before the whole story is out there. I understand that some folks need to be put on blast and deserve getting bashed but making a sport out of it is kinda childish. Maybe I'm alone on this :dunno:

Re:

Until we here from the builder, see pics, or see where you have all this in writing, I don't believe you. Sorry.

Oh, by the way, was it cleaned up when you went to pick it up?

There are usually 3 sides to every story..yours, theirs, and somewhere in the middle is the truth

Eddyj said:
Do You have pics of the casserole?

No but when I googled "tater tot fail" to find a funny picture, I saw the greatest thing ever. Bacon wrapped tater tots. Boy that would have pissed of my muslim friend!!!!

Pholeman should be here soon to get to the bottom of this mess :indianajones:

;D :flipoff1:

I'm just kidding. Don't talk about my non existent stock toyota please.

Eddyj said:
A lot of butt hurt been flowing around here. Starting to smell like pirate. :-\

I agree and that sucks, I'm starting to see a lot of smart ass answers also, that's not the way it was a couple years ago. Let's not make this another pirate! :gtfo:

I'm all for the funny ****, and all for the sarcasm, just no need for the drama and no need to be a :woody:

poolman said:
I agree and that sucks, I'm starting to see a lot of smart ass answers also, that's not the way it was a couple years ago. Let's not make this another pirate! :gtfo:

I'm all for the funny ****, and all for the sarcasm, just no need for the drama and no need to be a :woody:

But sometimes it's warranted. And there's a fine line between funny and :woody: , and I try to stay on the side of funny. The day this board becomes a bunch of serious pricks, I'm out.

5BrothersFabrication said:
But sometimes it's warranted. And there's a fine line between funny and :woody: , and I try to stay on the side of funny. The day this board becomes a bunch of serious pricks, I'm out.

Stop joking around....I'm serious! :flipoff1:

5BrothersFabrication said:

X2 :woot: :****:

Latest posts