• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New tube Bed

flip

Well Chevota & I took of the old flat bed POS and gave it a new look its not all done but this is what we have accomplished this weekend. .120 dom
And Thanks alout for your help Nate :awesomework:

Last edited:
Looks good, I would have liked to have seen the rear cab roof bar bent to match the roof line just for aesthetics. I don't know how much that would affect strength though.

-Alex

Looks good, I would have liked to have seen the rear cab roof bar bent to match the roof line just for aesthetics. I don't know how much that would affect strength though.

-Alex

thats just siting there its not done yet. it will follow the roof line

Like i did mine?

Attachments

• Stuff%20920.jpg
    Stuff%20920.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 386
So I added a fuel cell and some bed sides they are not done yet going to try to make them adjustable so if i deside to go on some forest roads I may be somewhat legal
It will have a removable bumber with some mud flaps also removable fender flairs.
Any input would be great if anyone has done something like this

Last edited:
DO NOT use those 1/8th tabs to hold the cell in place. Either tig on some 1/4 underneath them or have the cell sit in a 'pocket' and strap it down.

My 2 cents

DO NOT use those 1/8th tabs to hold the cell in place. Either tig on some 1/4 underneath them or have the cell sit in a 'pocket' and strap it down.

My 2 cents

it has already been reinforced
the stock tabs on that cell arent even 1/8 theyre like 1/16
but now it has a full length piece of 1/8 tigged to the bottom

it has already been reinforced
the stock tabs on that cell arent even 1/8 theyre like 1/16
but now it has a full length piece of 1/8 tigged to the bottom

Nice, Those tabs are more of a guideline than anything else.