• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New wheels from RPM

Dude

these are the new RPM "Revolver" chrome wheels, part #82063.

left to right
2.2 Red Rocks the "Dude" style
2.2 Moabs
Masher 2000's

Dude said:
these are the new RPM "Revolver" chrome wheels, part #82063.

left to right
2.2 Red Rocks the "Dude" style
2.2 Moabs
Masher 2000's

Pretty cool. You have the same table as I do but yours is bigger. :D Those Red Rocks are huge compared to the Pro-Line tires.

VMGontheRocks said:
I must just have to get these tires to try out. I would assume stock siped they would do better than the Mashers on beach rock as long as you used the right foam.
Stock won't work as good as you might think, and I am sorry if I came off that way.
These tires take a lot of work to get right, Just go with M2k's and be done with it for now until you are farther into the sport and get good at doing things and get some driving skills behind ya.

I have been doing this longer than most, if not all, but 2 people in this state. I don't want you to wast your hard earned money.

Dude said:
Stock won't work as good as you might think, and I am sorry if I came off that way.
These tires take a lot of work to get right, Just go with M2k's and be done with it for now until you are farther into the sport and get good at doing things and get some driving skills behind ya.

I have been doing this longer than most, if not all, but 2 people in this state. I don't want you to wast your hard earned money.
So just stick with the Mashers. Sounds good. Saves me $50. Now if only I can get my ass out to the beach. Maybe I'll go out there sometime soon. Anyone want to have a GTG?