• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Wide Open Design web site

Site looks great! I would have the graphics cleaned up a little on the front page, mainly your rig and the name at the top. Ricky, I can do that for you if you need me too, but it will be May before I can get to it. Just let me know if you need me to.

Chip@WhiteRhino said:
Site looks great! I would have the graphics cleaned up a little on the front page, mainly your rig and the name at the top. Ricky, I can do that for you if you need me too, but it will be May before I can get to it. Just let me know if you need me to.

My photoshop skills are limited so I've already got someone on that. 8) Thanks though!

Website has come a long way in the past couple of weeks. Looks good.
Hopefully one day I can have a bad ass buggy on there.

Looks real good man! thumb.gif
I couldn't help but notice in the drivtrain swap pic that orange jeep had a jack up cowl. :flipoff1:(cole)

I think it looks a LOT better. Something simple like the revolving pics is way more visually appealing than what you had before.

Keep in mind I use Firefox, when I scroll down the pics that he added go away when I hit the mouse and a white background shows up. It also does it in Safari, just not as bad. In Safari the pics actually freeze for a second or two.

The colage before was kind of my idea with all of the parts thrown in there. I have to take blame for that one. We were never happy with and I told Ricky a few days ago to try and find a slid show. I still think it would be cool to add some parts to the slid show. Because a lot of the point of this site is to let people know that I not only build Turn Key rigs but sell parts also.

Yeah Rob mentioned earlier to take the time to test the site in various browsers because they are all different. Little QA work goes a long way.

Woodlee said:
What do you mean.

See my above post. When I click to scroll up and down the pics go away and pop back on and off. This is in Firefox and Safari.

I guess I'm going to have to play with it. I tried several different codes before I found a way to manipulate an in-program tool to work as a slide.

bigsilly said:
See my above post. When I click to scroll up and down the pics go away and pop back on and off. This is in Firefox and Safari.

I don't know what program I'm running with but it is good on my computer. It will kind of blur up if you move it real fast but comes right back when I stop. :dunno: