• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years Day Run! Make It Or Break It!

68jeepsterkid

We will be making an all day event out of it Thurs the 1st so if any one with a capable rig wants to play we'll be meeting at the lower pit at Reiter around 9am. Make it or break it run!! bring good recovery equip!:bananadance: :bananadance:

A Red Eye, Hangover, Break It Run.......:clappy:

I'll be wheeling all night New Years Eve, so waking up early the 1st will be.......debatable. I'll meet you guys in the afternoon.:redneck:

Last time we ran I pulled more winch line than ever and I am on 42's locked front and rear. We will be running the harder trails. So I have seen good drivers do it, so it's up to you. You can always start with us and if it gets too hard than you can branch off and run some other trails. There will be tons of people up there that day so it should be no problem finding people to tag along with!:;

Whatever Mark! you and Money were too busy laughing when you led us thru SOB with yer Buggs! Eventually I'll find something I can do better....still workin' on it bro!! maybe the snow....hmmmm..:stirpot:

Im another one of the "wake me up" guys...9am is frikken early though...wtf? Looking forward to it though..

Sleepy heads!

Alright, maybe we should show up with coffee for you late night eve wheelers! :haha:

Last edited:
They should just build a cabin up at Reiter and lease a small lot for it from the Feds.:haha: So are all the eve wheelers camping up by the usual place?