• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years Day Run! Make It Or Break It!

If I can drive up to the Rock Garden, I'll stay up there. Don't worry, I'll come down to visit.:hi:

I'd say it's about a 50/50 chance it'll be doable....my hopes are high.

Either way, the wheeling will be gooooooood.

:awesomework: :awesomework: Well you guys have fun!!!!! :booo: :booo: I'll be working new years eve and day....Or companys new owners don't give us new years as a holiday any more....:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: But have fun and Happy holidays to all see ya next year!!!!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :hi: Take lots of pictures!!!

:awesomework: :awesomework: Well you guys have fun!!!!! :booo: :booo: I'll be working new years eve and day....Or companys new owners don't give us new years as a holiday any more....:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: But have fun and Happy holidays to all see ya next year!!!!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :hi: Take lots of pictures!!!

You'll be missed buddy.:beer:

I wanna play too thats if i can get my p.o.s. on the trailer and outta skykomish for the day.hope to do some wheelin with you guys

so i went wheeling at reiter yesterday WOW slushi **** fest lol anyways i got a nail in my brand new irok :mad: so looks like i will not be making it to this run

so i went wheeling at reiter yesterday WOW slushi **** fest lol anyways i got a nail in my brand new irok :mad: so looks like i will not be making it to this run

:eeek: Sounds like a GAY reason not to wheel. They have these new items called tire plugs, they take about 10min.:fawkdancesmiley:

ever heard of a tire plug?

hahah yeah but i want to make 4wheel parts jump thru hoops they talked me into a warrantee since they were no help on my winch lol but we will see

:eeek: Sounds like a GAY reason not to wheel. They have these new items called tire plugs, they take about 10min.:fawkdancesmiley:

wait a min chis isn't your **** still not togeather :fawkdancesmiley: and wait were was the end of issabel trail i believe you said right when you get out of the river :looser: sorry couldn't resist

Last edited:
A Red Eye, Hangover, Break It Run.......:clappy:

I'll be wheeling all night New Years Eve, so waking up early the 1st will be.......debatable. I'll meet you guys in the afternoon.:redneck:

**** camping. The snow sucks. The weather is questionable. And night wheeling (the only reason we camp) would be a chore. :looser:

I'll be there in the morning instead.:beer:

Also a word from the wise, unless ALOT of the snow melts from now to then, doing trails (in which order, in which direction) should be well thought out. We did most trails backwards (downhill) today (Monday) and was still VERY DIFFICULT........and I have a buggy!:redneck:

Seriously though.......you'll be stuck all day winching, digging, overheating your engines and tranny's just to run the easier trails uphill. (Sac-Up, Grumpy's, etc.) Think carefully!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
Unless the snow melts alot before then good luck even getting your tow rig more than about 20 yards in to the parking lot. About 2' of sloppy snow.:rb:

Latest posts