• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New years ride plans....

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
I started this on another board, but was seein if anybody had any interest....

Dec 30- Arrive at WITC Late in the afternoon and ride the 31st(thursay) and Jan 1st (friday)

Jan 2nd(Saturday) Hale Mtn ohv

Jan 3rd- (Sunday) Wrap up the weekend at Hale mtn ORV...

Just tryn to see if there is any interest in this. Im down. Sure Ill break some **** but Im planning on doin this ride "Parts willing"

It will be back for sale in a few months.... But then riding again the next week... I want to hear more about the sugar momma though?

caglezxj said:
It will be back for sale in a few months.... But then riding again the next week... I want to hear more about the sugar momma though?
his sugga mammas name is like steve or jim or something we all know hes as queer as a sackful of dicks..lol :****:

minesbigger said:
his sugga mammas name is like steve or jim or something we all know hes as queer as a sackful of dicks..lol :****:

ISnt it Queer to think that a Stock Ford motor with Al heads and "outta time" miss can make well over 400 Hp? :flipoff1: :****:

coleworx gang going to golden mnt. thurs. & fri. then windrock sat. & sun. trying to support rockey he need a good turn out to keep his park open. have rode summertown (w.i.t.c)5yr on new years day going try something new. everyones welcome going be a very good time :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

Not making the trip to Hawkpride this new years, but will be goin back in March for a big planned ride.

Edited the 1st post.

GA Mudd Bog on New Year Day with friends and then to Hale MNT Saturday the 2nd to ride with some other friends. Back down to Mountain Side on Sunday. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: