• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newcastle Rock Crawlers March 18th Lake Issabelle Run

S10slayer

Sunday March 18th a lot of people last time wanted to hit up lake issabelle so lets just make a day for it :)
meeting up at the main reiter parking lot at 9am :) look out for my ranger ( not sami jeezzzzzzzz niki lol)
Suresh

if i get my tax return in the next week which i should i there to if not I would love to be winch bitch for somebody got :beer: and whatever else we need to have fun covered!!! and i will pay for gas and food if i can ride with somebody i'm trying to make a 4 wheeling video of reiter pit!!!!

angelfly said:
i'm trying to make a 4 wheeling video of reiter pit!!!!
Just a note, please refer to it as Reiter TRAILS. Especially if making a video to share. kthx. :redneck:

Cascade_Crawler said:
1 locker with 33s its totally doable

I would agree. I didn't have a whole lot of trouble. Smaller rigs probably have it easier too, it gets a little tight up top.

sic another good turn out in the making again! awesome guys and gals!!! ive done issy with open diffs and ifs lift on the ranger before no prob. so ya lets do it!

WINCH BITCH ANYONE

AND REITER TRAILS it will be:D

i am trying to get 2hrs of solid 4 wheeling time and about 40 minutes of commentary preluding the movie

maybe i say that cause i have never done the trial with even 30% four wheel drive considering i did it once and my transfer case was pretty much toast when i started the trail only giving about 10-20% power to the front

DAmn chain drive ford pieces of crap:mad:

DAmn chain drive ford pieces of crap:mad:[/QUOTE]

lol thats why u put jeep, toyota, chev, international, and build custom parts for them to work right....well so far work right lol

lol nice nice, kick ass man it wil be nice meeting u on the 18th of march there im gonna go tear out my carpet and my back seats etc...get it all ready fix my exaust leak