• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Next purchase, Beadlocks....

Dirt700

Looking at options on wheels, that's the next purchase for the new buggy. Was going to get blacked out trailreadys, but that's $500 each. So, looking at other options.

I like the 17x8.5 racelines in black, but only 4.75 back spacing. That would be OK as long as it will clear high steer arms?

Also like the ATX chambers, and I can get 4 inch backspacing, just have seen any around on bouncers.

Pro Comp vapor look good, but not seen any of those either.

And there is always trailworthy 16.5s, true double Beadlocks, just heavy tho.

I wouldnt run 16.5s. Really limits your tire choices. I love my racelines and they clear my hi-steer arms just fine on my D60. My Monsters are 4.5" BS.

the_white_shadow said:
I wouldnt run 16.5s. Really limits your tire choices. I love my racelines and they clear my hi-steer arms just fine on my D60. My Monsters are 4.5" BS.
I'm sure I will run SX's, but I also want some nice wheels, since I'm building a whole new buggy. I thought the 4.75 would work, I currently have non recentered h1's with 2 inch spacer, so 5 inch backspacing

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Hit up Jake Burkey, he can get you setup with some ATX or KMC Beadlocks at a good price. I run racelines on my bouncer but will be going to KMCs on the next. :dblthumb:
www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com
I will hit him up. You could just sell me yours, there not black, but I'm pretty good with a rattle can.

rednecklights said:
I'd check with daves offroad as well
That's where I checked on TR's, since that's where I ordered my atlas from last week. Didn't check on racelines tho.

Dirt700 said:
Looking at options on wheels, that's the next purchase for the new buggy. Was going to get blacked out trailreadys, but that's $500 each. So, looking at other options.

I like the 17x8.5 racelines in black, but only 4.75 back spacing. That would be OK as long as it will clear high steer arms?

Also like the ATX chambers, and I can get 4 inch backspacing, just have seen any around on bouncers.

Pro Comp vapor look good, but not seen any of those either.

And there is always trailworthy 16.5s, true double Beadlocks, just heavy tho.

We have a new 17x10 double as well. Lighter than the H1's. :)

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/17-Double-D-s.html

I picked up a set of racelines from goforth. They're not my favorite but I couldn't pass up the price. I was like you and wanted the TR until i priced them. I'm running the 17x8.5 with the 4.75 backspacing with my 60 front and everything clears fine. He offers other backspacings also.

H1 style this the only thing I would run yes they are a touch heavier and don't have the bling factor but they are a much better beadlock than rings that clamp down
1. Most ring style are only single beadlock
2. 42 bolts per rim to dismount double that for a set of double beadlocks (320 plus bolt to mount a set up. SCREW THAT
3. Clamp style are bad about cutting the beads bc rocks slide down the tire and pinch at the ring and cut the tire
4. I have seen way more aluminum rims bent and broke compared to h1's

Jacksonwolf39 said:
I picked up a set of racelines from goforth. They're not my favorite but I couldn't pass up the price. I was like you and wanted the TR until i priced them. I'm running the 17x8.5 with the 4.75 backspacing with my 60 front and everything clears fine. He offers other backspacings also.
All I can find in the black 17x8.5 is 4.75, but I may be over looking something. If they fit with 43s I'm not worried about backspacing. And I can always paint the silver ones if I do need different backspacing.