Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • pussin out and watchin?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
you musta been drunk :flipoff:

Im heading back in after bend. I should put ricks bald ass krawlers on

Not drunk....I give props to anyone who TRIES!!

you should mount up ricks old tires or you or Sam are welcome to barrow my wheels and tires and I'll ride with whom ever:beer:

Not drunk....I give props to anyone who TRIES!!

you should mount up ricks old tires or you or Sam are welcome to barrow my wheels and tires and I'll ride with whom ever:beer:

Well ****, if you're cashing out I'll drive back there just pop your tires on the dually to run it up the rock face:awesomework:

**Please note this is something I would actually do, however would not tell weif until after the event**
:redneck:

I'm 100% in for NNR...but I'm interested in seeing how Team Covered Wagons rigs do with stickies.Jonathon,Sam and Chri's rigs are cool,I'd like to see Sam with stickies go at the OM...for real.Chris's buggy with leafs is really cool but I think he is six lug.

I'm 100% in for NNR...but I'm interested in seeing how Team Covered Wagons rigs do with stickies.Jonathon,Sam and Chri's rigs are cool,I'd like to see Sam with stickies go at the OM...for real.Chris's buggy with leafs is really cool but I think he is six lug.

I'm surprised Sam hasn't run it yet with his regular treads... (unless he has)

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Chris's is 6

But yes, stickies would change the game :cool:

Well ****, if you're cashing out I'll drive back there just pop your tires on the dually to run it up the rock face:awesomework:

**Please note this is something I would actually do, however would not tell weif until after the event**
:redneck:

ummmm you just did:eeek: :haha:

I'm surprised Sam hasn't run it yet with his regular treads... (unless he has)

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Chris's is 6

But yes, stickies would change the game :cool:

I think stickies would compound the problems adding some kind of anti-wrap would go a lot further. well for Jonathon I can't speak to the others.