Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • pussin out and watchin?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Jobless://"How many are going, no need to post up just click on the poll."

Just like wheelin....I don't do what I'm told:flipoff:

I heard there was gonna be a professional rock crawl team there with a moon buggy!! I'm bringing my sharpie so I can get an autograph!!:;

Edit: Whats up Sy?:beer:

Jobless://"How many are going, no need to post up just click on the poll."

Just like wheelin....I don't do what I'm told:flipoff:

I heard there was gonna be a professional rock crawl team there with a moon buggy!! I'm bringing my sharpie so I can get an autograph!!:;

Edit: Whats up Sy?:beer:

Is that what your calling your car now???

Will you sign my boobs??? Please

Is that what your calling your car now???

Will you sign my boobs??? Please

Yes I will sign your MooBs....but with my special pen:;

My car is hardly a "moon buggy":rolleyes: Front engine,two seats ,fat and heavy....I thought you of all people would know that:looser: I was really hoping some "real" rock navigators would show up and show us amatures how it's done.........oh well:booo:

Yes I will sign your MooBs....but with my special pen:;

My car is hardly a "moon buggy":rolleyes: Front engine,two seats ,fat and heavy....I thought you of all people would know that:looser: I was really hoping some "real" rock navigators would show up and show us amatures how it's done.........oh well:booo:

What a pile :redneck:

I was thinking something hardcore like the everett mall.Going around the planted trees.:kissmyass: :fawkdancesmiley:

ill be there

i said ill be there weather or not i go in the om depends on how many people show to wheel the nnr. either way ill be there helping and watching others yard sale their junk as previously mentioned.

p.s. :wtf: i thaught this nnr was going to be packed 7 ill be theres isnt very impresive numbers for a good show. if no one else can deliver ill go in and make it break it or roll should be fun.:redneck:

p.s. :wtf: i thaught this nnr was going to be packed 7 ill be theres isnt very impresive numbers for a good show. if no one else can deliver ill go in and make it break it or roll should be fun.:redneck:

It typically is...even in the dead of winter with snow and ice.

But this year all the internet Cock Garden posers aren't showing, which may actually be a blessing :cheer: