• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

no insurance or license

wngrog said:
What a jackass driver you must be to get hit that many times. You must slam on your brakes a lot.

I've only ever been hit in the rearend once, and I was at a full stop at a redlight, drunk guy hit me. Trailer hitch smocked his mustang's grill and hood, as soon as I realized all was good, I left. And I've only rearended someone once, turns out KM2's on wet pavement dont stop that well.

You need to come drive in Houston traffic. I do battle every day son!!!

wngrog said:
What a jackass driver you must be to get hit that many times. You must slam on your brakes a lot.

Wyatt's comment to me when I told him I was moving to Houston, "sell your powerwagon. Don't bring it down here. You can't have nice stuff in Houston."

Within two weeks, two different parking lot crashes and no contact info.

B Gillespie said:
Wyatt's comment to me when I told him I was moving to Houston, "sell your powerwagon. Don't bring it down here. You can't have nice stuff in Houston."

Within two weeks, two different parking lot crashes and no contact info.
He told me to watch out for the Aisians

Then I started to commute on the dual sport from Sugar Land to Westheimer and Sam Houston Tollway and coworkers thought I was batshit crazy. booyang

Bones said:
Then I started to commute on the dual sport from Sugar Land to Westheimer and Sam Houston Tollway and coworkers thought I was batshit crazy. booyang

[loop snob] As soon as I close on the pink unicorn house I'll be rockin my 'cross bike errwhere. [/loop snob]

Bones said:

THAT IS CRAZY!!! I lived out there for 9 months and that traffic sucks ballz. I used to drive from FM1960 to Baytown to work on Thursdays. **** started backing up before 5 am, retarded. Then I found out a little hole in the wall bar called Dusters was on that side of town, and had a wednesday night dart tourney and my buddy lived 5 minutes from there. Wednesday night was :drinkers: central and I could crash at his house and be at work in 15 minutes vs 1+ hour. :dblthumb:

You can have Houston. I will fly into Hobby, visit Wyatt and company and depart. I hated Houston, but damn I miss the good damn food!

I dont mind the traffic, its the way the traffic behaves is what I have adapted too. Its nothing to be doing 80mph and not be able to read the license plate on the car in front of you cause you are so close. Literally DRAFTING! And just when you think you are on the ragged edge waiting for the BIG ONE, a ****ing hotshot dually and oilfield trailer passes you on the right like your row is standing still. I drive two footed one on the gas one on the brake. And if you leave more than a Geo Metro's worth of room some fag crams their MiniCooper in there.

A lot of other citys have worse traffic, i.e. sitting, congestion, slow moving. I dont think Houston is bad for that once they inacted the Safe Clear program. Individual wreckers bid for sections of freeway to man. If you breakdown, get a flat, etc... They hook and tow your ass ASAP to the nearest safe off the freeway location.

Bones, you were batshit crazy for bike riding your commute especially non-HOV roads. You got big ****ing BRASS BALLS!

Todays morning commute story from me...
Saw a deadbody on 59 this morning right by Arena Towers. Stupid idiot got WHACKED!!! I came thru on the HOV before any responders showed up, traffic kept on trucking in three lanes only blocked the two left. Its **** like that, see it EVERYDAY!
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Traffic-Alert--Inbound-northbound-lanes-of-Southwest-Freeway-at-Hillcroft-shut-down-118492794.html

well it came time to buy a bike and I am going to get this Saturday. 2011 Ultra limited with 103 motor and a few suttle touches to the gauges and other areas.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CHASMAN9 said:
Sweet man. Toys, toys, toys. When is the buggy debut? thumb.gif

I dont know. If someone would buy the one for sale I would probably be more motivated to work on the other. I have been working on the axles though. Have been maching the wheel studs down to flip the hubs on them and have finally finished fitting and welding the steering brackets on.

wontwork said:
I dont know. If someone would buy the one for sale I would probably be more motivated to work on the other. I have been working on the axles though. Have been maching the wheel studs down to flip the hubs on them and have finally finished fitting and welding the steering brackets on.

Build thread? :dunno: Spy pics? :dunno:

Latest posts