• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No sleep till' Moab

War-Jeeper said:
Dang-it:mad: Strap me to the roof:redneck:

Or as crash said throw me in the glove box:redneck::redneck:

dont worry little guy. if your a good boy he might let you sit on his lap and let you steer:flipoff:

ill be there the weds before till monday morning. Were gonna camp but i might grab a shower at you place:D

Lincolnlock said:
Yeah maybe you can bring your trash talking napa u-joint friend with you. I missed the temper tantrum he put on while I was putting a new spring in. Besides... wasn't it an s&n chassis that we had to weld on for an hour before we started the trail? Not to mention the broken axle truss. :flipoff:

Dont Know... I must have been wheelin :D

ya i rolled an s&n buggy over this week end, i felt pretty bad, im almost positive most of the welds failed. O well its just s&n.:kissmyass:

outhouse said:
ya i rolled an s&n buggy over this week end, i felt pretty bad, im almost positive most of the welds failed. O well its just s&n.:kissmyass:

And it was FUUNY as hell. Granted I think I was the one yelling "BACKUPPPPPP"! :D

Lincolnlock said:
wasn't it an s&n chassis that we had to weld on for an hour before we started the trail? Not to mention the broken axle truss. :flipoff:

Those are the days I just tell eveyone I left the welder at home...if their **** can't make it out of the parking lot :wtf:

60F, 14R 5:13, 350 projection, th350, dana 300 4:1 heavy duty output. Anyways... here are some more pics of the latest progress.

Last edited: