• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No sleep till' Moab

angelfly said:
thoght ya all mite want to see the buggy that rolled before and after. Ya mike i think taylor's birfs are going out the clicking got alot worse the more the day went on! And by the way saying backup was by far the best idea of the day!

i think i might know this taylor your talkin bout, does he live between monroe and duvall, big into baseball? atlest was in school...prolly around 16-18yo?

oh ya, whats this i see in the pic...
DSCN1497Small.jpg

and with mike their too... tsk tsk

This will be fun to watch..sam with a v-8..Things that bring fear to thistle chickens..:cheer:

Looks kick ass sam..

johnboy said:
im surprised mike didnt beat them verbally for drinkin! and no it only took me like 2 minutes tops.

I've wheeled with that crowd numerous times, the real danger comes when they are sober, though I doubt the guy driving that car was drinking.

johnboy said:
i think i might know this taylor your talkin bout, does he live between monroe and duvall, big into baseball? atlest was in school...prolly around 16-18yo?

oh ya, whats this i see in the pic...
DSCN1497Small.jpg

and with mike their too... tsk tsk

I picked the can up and handed it to them :;

There are times that you pick your battles--and who you pick your battles with---that wasn't one of those days....

Lincolnlock said:
Why are you guys even talking about this in a build up thread? Take off ya knobs. :kissmyass:

Dang i saw you posted and thought there was going to be an update:looser:

You want an update? Ok... I'm rebuilding the front axle right now. Tonight I'll have the front axle back together with new shafts, locker, bearings, and one new spindle. To have this on the trail this weekend I'll have to move some fuel lines, and build a skid plate. I'll probably need to build a front traction arm, but we'll see how it goes.

Well... all I have left to do is, skid plate, winch mount, lights, and a few other odds and ends things like a cd player. Here are some pics from last night.

Last edited:
Lincolnlock said:
Well... all I have left to do is, skid plate, winch mount, lights, and a few other odds and ends things like a cd player. Here are some pics from last night.

You, my good man, make some very good looking cages :cool:

Glad everything came together so well!

Sorry to post a 'dumb' question in your build thread, but it's an issue I am running into now with some work I'm doing on my junker. I've hit a brick wall... :mad:

I notice on the rear end, your shocks have very little compression left in them, my truck is leaf sprung all around and my front end has lots more droop then compression. So is it 'OK' (read: not going to bust up my shocks) to run them the way you are to allow for more droop and less compression? I know if I do that, it might be best to run a bump-stop to keep from bottoming out the shock, but I didn't see any on yours. Just hoping to steal some ideas from ya, rather then make a mistake and try and re-do it over and over till I learn from it.

edit: oh and I've looked for longer shocks but I am running the longest ES9000's I could find on the market. I think they have just under 14.5" travel.

nice build btw... :cool:

Last edited: