• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

Not Jobless

Mr Funbags
Where:
Reiter main parking area. If you don't know where this is, just don't come.

Date:
Saturday June 28th
Why the 28th you ask? Because it's the longest day of the year (Summer Solstice is actually Friday) which means you will have more daylights hours to fix your shitbox when it's yardsaled

Time:
Roll out of the main parking area at 8am

Vehicle Necessities…as in, these are the things that you & your shitbox will NEED in order to maybe get through this day.
Regular maintenance
Roll cage...enough said
37" or bigger tires. Competition stickies seem to work best, so for all of you compensating for little peckers with 44's, 47's, etc…you should start looking for a set now :rolleyes:
Front & Rear lockers
Winch
Tree saver
30' Tug strap
Snatch block
Fire extinguisher
Lunch…it might be a good idea if some of you bring dinner as well :haha:
Testicles. Yes, some of you little ****in bitches will have to get these back from your old ladies for the day :looser:
Spare parts…axles, U-joints, Birfs, etc…
Portable Welder
Garbage bag…unless you're bringing your mother, in which case you can have her clean up after your stank ass…and if she's a MILF we can use her for adult entertainment while your fixing or winching your POS :cool:
Thick skin...it's the NNR :haha:

Spotter:
I know, I know…you all went to the Mauler school of "Rock Stardom" and don't need a spotter :rolleyes:
This should be someone you trust with your life, someone that knows you're driving abilities & your vehicle capabilities as well as you do. Someone who will be stacking rocks & running winch cable. Someone who will help fix your shitbox…

Please remember, this is not an organized event, this is just another day of wheelin at Reiter, you take what you get.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put the 49's on so you all can use my tire size as the excuse of why I make it look so easy:flipoff:

If you competed, wouldn't a WeRock event be like a NNR? :redneck:

Good catch, didn't notice either.......

i might have to bring my pos out for this. that is if all toyota running gear and leaf springs are ok. :haha:

The RE-ntal and I will be there with bells on. Bring awn the outlet mall :masturbanana[1]: