• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

Not like this dude...

People are gonna yardsale their **** left and right and its gonna be a total clusterfawk with unequipt rigs and big egos everywhere :stirpot:

It would require more than a big ego to take an unequipped rig in there-
a complete lack of common sense is more like it :haha:

That being said I can't wait to watch :fawkdancesmiley:

just bring food, drinks, camera, and hey, maybe even some tunes cuz you can easily park your ass on one of the huge out-of-the-way viewing rocks and be there for hours watching kick-ass rigs getting their asses kicked (but not handed to them) by the menacing obstacles strewn throughout this trail. :cool:

People are gonna yardsale their **** left and right and its gonna be a total clusterfawk with unequipt rigs and big egos everywhere :stirpot:

This is about having a good time. Everyone should leave their big egos at home....................................................................................................................................................................along with their unequiped rig.:haha:

This is about having a good time. Everyone should leave their big egos at home....................................................................................................................................................................along with their unequiped rig.:haha:

AHEM.......

Ya, I call BS. If this run isn't about who's got the biggest, brassiest balls with the fattest, swinging cock ring......I don't wanna go.

OK guys lets keep it on topic please. I expect a certain amount of **** talking due to the nature of the event but lets try to keep the retoric down to a dull roar please :awesomework:

A couple folks ran the OM today...

if you ain't got a clue...your ****ed :haha:

if you got a full bodied rig...your ****ed :haha:

if you got some big oversized thing w/tube that looks like a transplant from the Tacoma dome monster truck event...your ****ed :haha: :haha:

if you got stock D30, D44 or yota birfs...your ****ed :haha:

if your winch barely works...your ****ed :haha:

if your spotter and driver combination work about as well as Briejer & Barnacle at a WE Rock event...your ****ed :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

if you got some big oversized thing w/tube that looks like a transplant from the Tacoma dome monster truck event...your ****ed :haha: :haha:

if your spotter and driver combination work about as well as Briejer & Barnacle at a WE Rock event...your ****ed :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

and the pics of said stupidity are where:eeek:
:pics:

and the pics of said stupidity are where:eeek:
:pics:

There were a couple people from this board taking pics and said they would post them.....
I wouldn't call what we did today "running" the OM. More like the OM ran us.:mad: Strange thing is it was drier today than other trips but traction was about the worst so far. This trail is no cake walk. Goes without saying I guess.

No slight to robin but this made me LOL!! Just brought back some funny images and sounds:flipoff: :beer:

Yeah OM pretty much kicked me in the junk today:looser: Idled up things I fought in the past and got DENIED on easier sections.....weird and freaky yet fun and sexay!:D

I just spit pop out my nose :haha: :haha:

No slight to robin but this made me LOL!! Just brought back some funny images and sounds:flipoff: :beer:

Yeah OM pretty much kicked me in the junk today:looser: Idled up things I fought in the past and got DENIED on easier sections.....weird and freaky yet fun and sexay!:D

Your eyes started to go cross eyed talking about the OM---- :redneck:

Thanks for the drop off jeff :awesomework:

There were a couple people from this board taking pics and said they would post them.....
I wouldn't call what we did today "running" the OM. More like the OM ran us.:mad: Strange thing is it was drier today than other trips but traction was about the worst so far. This trail is no cake walk. Goes without saying I guess.

Saw both you guys in the parking lot in the A.M.:awesomework:

Pics from Today....

Well, here's some pics from today....sorry it took so long-had to unload all my junk,and then went to pressure wash my rig, and was out of gas!:mad: Anyway....
HPIM1178.jpg

HPIM1185.jpg

HPIM1186.jpg

HPIM1187.jpg

HPIM1188.jpg

HPIM1190.jpg

HPIM1193.jpg

HPIM1199.jpg

HPIM1203.jpg

HPIM1207.jpg

HPIM1209.jpg

HPIM1213.jpg

HPIM1214.jpg

My hat's off to those that run this trail---DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE ILL-EQUIPPED; Thanks binder and jeepmauler for the entertainment and the opportunity to meet!! :D

Latest posts