• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

King was planning on hooking a strap to the back of Binder's old scout and having him tug a bit if needed,:haha:

Been many rigs strapped to the back of that old scout. King wouldn't be the first or the first strapped to the back of my buggy.:awesomework:

Can you guys put this off for a couple weeks, I need more time to fix my junk. Howe full hydro just showed up, a Warn 15,000 and 8274-50 are sitting in the garage, and the Klune-V is being shipped.... maybe next time. Has a leafsprung truck ran the OM yet?

any body going to wheel after or on Sunday. I know if I get my shitbox done I would like to come watch the big dogs wheel the hardcore shiat where my pansy ass cannot hang. But would like to wheel somewhere nice and easy. Maybe the powerlines or someplace I would not get in over my head.:looser:

That's if I get my shiat done..:booo:

Too bad this is a sat i would love to get some video of this...Maybe i will bring my 08 rubicon to the OM....Wife said it runs around the mall real good....:haha: NO CHANCE IN HELL.... I wouldn't even bring out my big truck to try the OM and it gets it done. I may come up after work to see how many are thru or broke on the OM.:awesomework:

Oh there will be video:D I'm bringing my HD camera just for the event:D