• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non-Newbie Run 2008

the plan was to shake down on friday but my motor lost oil pressure and we tore it down and put a oil pump in it, I was about to throw the towel in when Ben stepped up and helped me tag team the motor and we were lucky to make it out on saturday. thanks to Ben for helping me big time:cheer:

That's a downer with the oil pump.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks hitting the OM this long weekend to run with :cool:

Good weekend of wheeling. The heat was tolerable, the time it took to push 15 rigs through the trail was not. :mad: But I knew that was going to happen, so.....

I made a 3/4 roll on the rock face last night trying something that had "never been done before". :redneck: Thanks Darrrrrrrius :awesomework: and F-U all you hecklers :kissmybutt: I think my chassis is bent :eeek:

that was a fun day, except for the heat that sucked. it was cool to meet and wheel with some new people. and in case no one knows I'm the jackass that flopped and then rolled within what 15 feet of each other. everyone looked bored so I firgured I would add some excitment. and thanks to everyone that helped when I did my cool tricks. yo money Mark it was cool to wheel with ya again, and let me know when you come down this way

He didnt show up, He was broken down at the end of the trail long before Brad finished.

So that wasn't the king that stood in front of me and said he was comming into the trail?:rolleyes: .........
If the dude breaks getting to the trail what's he going to do on the trail?:haha:

I took lots of video but...... its on a tape not a memory card. I did take a couple pics though....... to bad I didnt get the FULL MOON that was appeared out of no where in the middle of the day lol

toybug- glad ur ok that was deff a hard tumble down the rock face but you were goin for the 360 thats more than the hecklers can say lol :kissmybutt: they didnt try

0628081530.jpg

img045.jpg

0628081531.jpg

i went back out again today, its crazy how much better the tractions is now from a couple of weeks ago i did some lines today that ive never been able to do before

:awesomework: Ben's such a nice guy!!!!!! Hey sarg so now that it runs your going to show up at the rocks this weekend right!!!!!:; :awesomework: :beer: Iv'e got some Crown Royal for ya!!!!!:hi:

Last edited:
Had a great time, I know its been said before but pics do not do this trail justice. Thanks to everyone that helped out :awesomework::beer: :beer: . Daam electrical short made for a longer day, sorry about holding everyone behind me up I hate being "that guy" on the trail :looser: It was great to get out and wheel again, been about 10 months. I thought the rig did pretty good for its shakedown run, nothing like breaking it in like ur going to be using it :redneck:. Will get the electrical issues fixed and have to get back up there to play again:cool:

Oh yeh will get a few pics posted later:eeek: