Noooobie run!!!!!

Paulie said:
Rachet strap the gastank down:redneck:
shock bolts,
gas,
No rear brakes:puke:

Should be able to mob around and test it out

Sounds like you got time to fix all that crap:clappy:

and no money for awhile, settin on LNI for my knee. waiting on a check. so no rear brakes unless i feel like assembling those gay drums

Nuzzy said:
I envy all of you. I gotta go campin in freakin vantage :mad:

You coulda wheeled the Rover 2 weekends in a row, and covered up my whoops with one of your own :flipoff:

Kelly said:
You coulda wheeled the Rover 2 weekends in a row, and covered up my whoops with one of your own :flipoff:

I like yours... It's kinda cute :D And it makes the door groan and creak a bit :redneck: :redneck:

Sounds like a good time.........wish I could be there but I'll be in the shop fixin my "hurt chit" from Moab :mad:

got any idea yet when you guys might have another run?? newb or otherwise ??

Sven

I would like to go but I have new longfields sitting in the living room that I have had no time to put in with this side job I've been doing.Hope you all have fun Spidertoy and Crash I will get my **** rolling again and school ya:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

archer66 said:
Sounds like a good time.........wish I could be there but I'll be in the shop fixin my "hurt chit" from Moab :mad:

got any idea yet when you guys might have another run?? newb or otherwise ??

Sven

Runs will be posted here quite often....:;

wayne_fj40 said:
I would like to go but I have new longfields sitting in the living room that I have had no time to put in with this side job I've been doing.Hope you all have fun Spidertoy and Crash I will get my **** rolling again and school ya:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
pfffft! :haha:

I really need to put my back seat in and start charging you rigless goofs to ride. :corn:

olllllllo said:
pfffft! :haha:

I really need to put my back seat in and start charging you rigless goofs to ride. :corn:

Was I talking to you little girl I DONT THINK SO :flipoff: I don't even have time to just ride right now:mad:

wayne_fj40 said:

Bitch talk is

Cheap :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

crash said:
Bitch talk is

Cheap :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

I'm sorry Mike I have taken all my lessons from Dunbroke :haha: :haha: I might have my MR2 done by than that thing is a real rock crawler:flipoff: :haha:

wayne_fj40 said:
I'm sorry Mike I have taken all my lessons from Dunbroke :haha: :haha: I might have my MR2 done by than that thing is a real rock crawler:flipoff: :haha:

Is that like my YJ with a honda Civic body on it?

Latest posts