• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Noooobie run!!!!!

NotMatt said:
Alright, it's a done deal, I'll be there riding shotgun in the MJ :) If I'm lucky maybe he'll let me drive for a little bit.

I called my brother up to see if he wanted to go to this, and he said... and I quote "It's not going to be a bunch of badass buggy dudes is it?"... :haha:

Matt, you can drive my rig for a bit assuming it makes it :clappy:

If plans work out my hippy brother and I should be there. Hes getting to drive this time. Hey Matt, our brothers can be newbies together :flipoff:

Kelly said:
Matt, you can drive my rig for a bit assuming it makes it :clappy:
Might need an offical WEROCK recovery vehicle to follow you around kelly, Make sure your sig line lives up to it.:flipoff:

Paulie said:
Might need an offical WEROCK recovery vehicle to follow you around kelly, Make sure your sig line lives up to it.:flipoff:

Hey paul. I will be in the shop all day working away on another jeep so will be waiting for the 3rd...

Paulie said:

Don't jinx me people :flipoff:

crash said:
Hey paul. I will be in the shop all day working away on another jeep so will be waiting for the 3rd...
ill shoot for pullin it before i go to physical theropy at 2pm. Mike if your to busy with projects i dont have a problem swapping it in.

NotMatt said:
Sweet... get that rear axle fixed, I want to drive the ZJ! :flipoff:
Were tryin, someone with a bad knee (2 weeks after surgery) trying to pull it out of a stuck cherokee in the woods, isnt fun. But for Kelly i guess i can sacrifise my time and knee so he can have fun:cool:

so.....Spidertoy.......what's this i hear of you showing up to this "noobie run"??? Am i going to have to show you my uber wheeling skills in the limo again, like "how to rub a tree stump 101" :haha: i think i might head out there, with a buddy of mine, we're not exactly noobs, but we're not exactly buggy elitists either. but i think it'd be fun to maybe tag along and meet some new people

Paulie said:
Were tryin, someone with a bad knee (2 weeks after surgery) trying to pull it out of a stuck cherokee in the woods, isnt fun. But for Kelly i guess i can sacrifise my time and knee so he can have fun:cool:

Thanks brotha :cool:

And Amanda, you'll get your ride :;

Boonie Buster said:
so.....Spidertoy.......what's this i hear of you showing up to this "noobie run"??? Am i going to have to show you my uber wheeling skills in the limo again, like "how to rub a tree stump 101" :haha: i think i might head out there, with a buddy of mine, we're not exactly noobs, but we're not exactly buggy elitists either. but i think it'd be fun to maybe tag along and meet some new people

thats what I was thinking, and I need to stick to mellow trails, seing as how I am driving it daily to work and back:sad: oh well hopefully with all the extra time that I've been putting in at work I will be able to afford more of the parts needed for all of my swaps:cheer:

I should be around out there and I may even turn the CB on to the right channel.

Edit: Oh 9:30 unless someone wakes me up I will be late.

Last edited:
Of course she is, she actually wheels her Jeep, and has a drivers licence :flipoff:

Latest posts