• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NORTH End Hangover Run!!!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
When??? Well, Jan 1st...:redneck:

Where??? Well, North End! :haha: Loocation will depend mainly on snow conditions on the roads--Typically we head to Slide/Racehorse, but may have to try another area if the gate's locked...:eeek:

Time??? Breakfast at 8:30-ish at the Hungry Bear on Mt Baker Highway in Deming...Depart from there around 9:30-ish.

You better!!! 3 weeks to change a dang alternator??? Even the .gov can do it quicker! :fawkdancesmiley:

Argggg its the UPS that's slowing me down. Remember I got that specail alternator that welds things.
There has GOT to be a builder local that can rebuild it...I know of 2 places up here alone that can handle it.

The zuky lives! How's the snow conditions looking? We haven't got a lot of moisture lately so hopefully it will be fun and challenging.

Hey, I'll be there for breakfast but where exactly are slide and or racehorse? I've never done much up that way.
about 25 minutes from breakfast off Mosquito Lk Rd...
The zuky lives! How's the snow conditions looking? We haven't got a lot of moisture lately so hopefully it will be fun and challenging.
If last yrs area is not good, then maybe Sumas, but if THAT's no good, then we go further up the highway toward Baker :redneck:---There's a couple places up there that's not Twin Lakes Rd...

about 25 minutes from breakfast off Mosquito Lk Rd...

If last yrs area is not good, then maybe Sumas, but if THAT's no good, then we go further up the highway toward Baker :redneck:---There's a couple places up there that's not Twin Lakes Rd...

Or you could come up to tonga:kissmyass::kissmyass::awesomework:

Latest posts