• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Northend Hangover Run 2013...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Once again, the RRR's are gonna try and make it to the top of Slide!!! :redneck: Meet at the Hungry Bear for breakfast at 8:30-ish :haha:...Plan is to leave there by 9:30-ish... :awesomework:

Last edited:
New Years Day? I might make this, we are doing an overnighter in the snow on the weekend before, as long as I don't break anything I might make it.

any minimum requirements? I am really thinking about this one. gonna have to get my t-case gears in got some time between now and then. hopefully I can figure out the magic number for air pressure in my tires so the dont just dig like they did last weekend.

Yep...Sure Did!

Yep...Sure have, Well, kinda :redneck:...Check out past Hangover Run threads...:awesomework:

Shows ya how much I know lol last year we made it to the first landing area but there was that road that kept going up that we couldnt do right?

I am undecided which hangover run im going on this year :corn:

I think I'm going to join you guys on this one,my rig survived the hammers and ready for some snow. I got to get a new switch for the winch control,no big deal!

any minimum requirements? I am really thinking about this one. gonna have to get my t-case gears in got some time between now and then. hopefully I can figure out the magic number for air pressure in my tires so the dont just dig like they did last weekend.
If you still don't have a winch by then, we'll put you in the middle somewhere...
Shows ya how much I know lol last year we made it to the first landing area but there was that road that kept going up that we couldnt do right?

I am undecided which hangover run im going on this year :corn:
Yep, that's the road to the comm towers...have yet to get to it by rig...Hence the "kinda"! :redneck:
I think I'm going to join you guys on this one,my rig survived the hammers and ready for some snow. I got to get a new switch for the winch control,no big deal!
Sweet!!! See you then! :cool:

If you still don't have a winch by then, we'll put you in the middle somewhere...

Yep, that's the road to the comm towers...have yet to get to it by rig...Hence the "kinda"! :redneck:

Sweet!!! See you then! :cool:

This year will be anoher tuff year im sure, lots of snow already:awesomework:

Possibly, Can't really say, things change so rapidly up there---One thing I will say, is it'll be fun no matter what! :redneck:

I will finally be home for a run. If I can fix a few things on the blazer me and the fam might make it, we'll see. It would be nice to get out with everybody again or for once. I'll give ya a shout after Christmas Kev.

I will finally be home for a run. If I can fix a few things on the blazer me and the fam might make it, we'll see. It would be nice to get out with everybody again or for once. I'll give ya a shout after Christmas Kev.

:cheer: Sounds good Justin! :awesomework:

Latest posts