• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Note 91" Bouncer build

I will be the first to admit (dont hate me!! :popcorn: ) that I hate the look of 99.9999% of bouncers....

but **** man, you nailed this one. This one looks really good and clean and proportional and functional.

Love it - you killed it

EDIT: put it back on the red labels though :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem :spin: :spin: :spin: :****: :****: :****:

Thanks a lot guys! I'll have to look up the camera. It records in 1080p, 60 frames per sec i believe. Then i upload it in a manner that i benefit from that. The side shot of the small ledge is just a friends cell.

slravenel said:
I will be the first to admit (dont hate me!! :popcorn: ) that I hate the look of 99.9999% of bouncers....

but **** man, you nailed this one. This one looks really good and clean and proportional and functional.

Love it - you killed it

EDIT: put it back on the red labels though :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem :spin: :spin: :spin: :****: :****: :****:

No hate towards you! I have been in love with rock bouncers since showtime. I appreciate the words.
However based on 1 run, these 43 stickies work better by a long shot it seems, but they are taller so kind of unfair.

I like the change up.The panels you added were perfect for the buggy, nice work. But man the 2 rear tires that is mounted without the lettering showing is killing me

It's just one of those things I seem to be drawn to, I'm not really OCD just certain things bug me lol

Listen gays you can stop with all the complements, he is officially off the market.

#gothitched
#imeantGuys

Thanks again all.

Fitech has been awesome Flatlander. Tuning has been extremely minimal so far. It ran great all day last Saturday. Someone who has a little knowledge on where certain readings should be at, can plug it in on the monitor and speed up the self learning process. I would imagine there is room to improve based on the short 15 minute tuning session I did with my friend.

Yes I got married yesterday.

#notapredsfan