• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Note 91" Bouncer build

A whole month has gone by again already? As soon as my "deadline" passed by, I have not been in a hurry to wrap it up. Wheeling in the summer is the worst time to go. Here are some very out dated pics. It has been close to done for awhile. It runs, shifts, and has brakes at the moment. So that is good. FWIW, I have been very busy working on this buggy and getting things sorted out, but instead of 8-10 hour days, it might just be a couple hours. I had a charging issue I was fighting, that I finally have decided the new alternator is the culprit.

A little panel tower thingy.

I bought a new 2 speed Taurus fan and made a nifty aluminum piece that the shroud bolts to. It turned out pretty good and the fan matches that freaking radiator perfectly.

..and some may have already saw, I picked up another set of axles. Just a HP44/60 combo, but those hp 8lug fronts are getting harder to come by and thought they might be good for a light/cheaper build down the road.

You better be glad I got business to take care of. I'm in Belleville today. I'de be over at your place motivating you!
By that I mean stopping by and standing around talking just so I could steal any good ideals off of your ride. :****:

Eddyj said:
You better be glad I got business to take care of. I'm in Belleville today. I'de be over at your place motivating you!
By that I mean stopping by and standing around talking just so I could steal any good ideals off of your ride. :****:

That is hilariously close to me.
I'm motivated partner! Right before wiring started I was a little down in the dumps on progress speed, but it is close now man. With a little luck I am hoping for pics this weekend and maybe a walk around. :spin:

Check out the empty bay. Just drove it for the first time. All my trials were with it in the air. This is exciting crap! I have more interior panels to install, seats, engine cage, then give it a good cleaning. Legitimate pics to come. It looks great in the day light. :driving: