Eddyj said:
My job here is done.
I take full credit for this getting done. molaugh
Honestly, that is pretty funny. molaugh

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Yea buddy!

Beerj said:
Man, what a tease!
I know dude. I'd be bummed if you guys held back, but the thing is filthy and it will look nice and complete in a couple days. It was a pleasure seeing the color of it away from those damn shop lights. Looks exactly how I envisioned.

Thanks leafspring and Clemson!

tonybolton said:
Love seeing build threads with a finished picture! Now....time to sell it right?!?!? ;)

It sucks finding an old build thread you have interest in just to see that it was abandoned. Sell it? Is that what people do? No way man.

I also have 2 new Reds ordered, not sure what I'll do with the current 4 bfg's I have.

He is not on here, but big thanks to my friend Ben for getting the buggy wired.

Smartass! Stock steering? The knuckles are stock, drilled through. Wanting to double shear them. I knew someone would wonder about rear drums. They still function. I **** you not though, I had bought the disk brake conversion parts long ago and ended up putting them on my girlfriend's old red Cherokee build instead. I never said this thing is perfect as is. Will always be a work in progress.

Hell yeah! I'm so glad you posted pics of her with the buggy as asked :****:

Great looking rig man, congrats! And she's even better looking than I thought :dblthumb:

This thing looks so bad ass in person. Zach you never disappoint on your builds. I can't wait too see this thing in the woods