• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nov 25th 2016. Take the hardline..

I'm not the man for the job.
But as long as we have the families blessing and we are not stepping on OG hardline toes. I believe the decals need to happen to raise a little money for something John would have approved of.
I would love to see "take the hardline" on a shirt with solo/38.

I'm cool with either one as long as they are purple.

Eddyj said:
But as long as we have the families blessing and we are not stepping on OG hardline toes. I believe the decals need to happen to raise a little money for something John would have approved of.

X2

Eddyj said:

X3

Eddyj said:

X4

I have coles buggy and enjoy seeing it every time i get on hardline ,but it defiantly should be changed. The offroad world lost a good one.

Reading that obituary....the situation sucks bad and I really feel for John and his family. He just retired in 2014. Clearly passionate about his hobbies and family. The man had a lot more life to live.

Re: Re: Nov 25th 2016. Take the hardline..

nhl_bullitt said:
Reading that obituary....the situation sucks bad and I really feel for John and his family. He just retired in 2014. Clearly passionate about his hobbies and family. The man had a lot more life to live.
My thoughts exactly.

I also vote for a shot of JohnG on the homepage.

Eddyj said:

Totally agree. I'd love to put a sticker on my buggy. Got great memories of John spotting me up copper head at Morris mountain about a year ago. Would also love to have a shirt.

nhl_bullitt said:

He is living his eternal life. His legacy on earth will live on through the countless lives he has touched and the friends he has made. The death of a friend or family member is never easy, but we should all take joy knowing that John was a Christian and is now in the presence of God Almighty. RIP John.