• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nov 7th lets roll.

Eddyj said:
I'll camp if I'm not In Deep depression from my buggy breaking in half or some catastrophic failure. Anybody have an open seat?

More than likely I will have a open seat but I can't promise mine will make it all weekend lol but I do have a xr80 I bring with me everywhere I go. we can ride double on it lmao

Re:

Come on out to hpo, there is some good riding. Don't let Piper fool you, he will need the four wheeler lol

Re: Nov 7th lets roll.

ff10e00d26eab017125757abee32fdc0.jpg

I'll do HPO as long as a couple others are going to be there. I'm just a little cautious to haul 3 hours and have something stupid shut me down.

Tuesday morning I have been pulling my equipment out of mud and trying to winterize it in the rain ever since Saturday night. I've only had about two hours to work on buggy. The weather forcast looks like hell. It ain't looking good for me boys.... :'(

Eddyj said:
Tuesday morning I have been pulling my equipment out of mud and trying to winterize it in the rain ever since Saturday night. I've only had about two hours to work on buggy. The weather forcast looks like hell. It ain't looking good for me boys.... :'(

Come to CHOC for the SFWDA Ride the 14th.

First of all :flipoff1:

Second of all: if Molton had a decent fairgrounds and we didn't have to pull everything out of a swamp I would have been down Monday.

Third: I have a chance to work an extra week (got to provide before I ride)