• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 1st

nowires

November 1st DNR is going to have an press day at Reiter for the 4x4 area. They want a variety of rigs out there to run the trail and give input. Wheel it as if we were wheeling Reiter and DNR wasn

This is on a Thursday? Can you give us more information?

This is tempting.......:corn:

THURSDAY?? Come on..... oh I might know some other people that can. I will spread the word and see what bites :awesomework:

need a buggy????:redneck: By then my junk will have some good break in runs done so put me in Charlie!!:awesomework:

I figured you were on the list

I'll call in sick.....what time does the gate open?:D

It is a afternoon thing as far as I know at this point

Drunk?:redneck:

No :haha:

I would love to have apart of this, please send me details. I would bring my 85 Toyota on 35's with a welded rear, very capable.

This isn't about how capable the rigs are, but more a good selection of rigs. A toy on toy leafs, zuk and a jeep thing on 35s would be a rigs I would like to see run it.
Part of what is going to happen is you are going to run it, but also give constructive input on the trail.

The only thing that I ask is that the rigs are not dripping oil and don't look , well you know:haha:

No oil leaks here, 35's on leafs and not beat up to bad.

Is this a just show up on Nov 1st in the afternoon or till father notice? The reason I ask because we have 4 kids and would need to schedule a babysitter in advance.

Last edited:
No oil leaks here, 35's on leafs and not beat up to bad.

Is this a just show up on Nov 1st in the afternoon or till father notice? The reason I ask because we have 4 kids and would need to schedule a babysitter in advance.

This one is we need to know you are comming, there are a limited amount of spots for this day. Other dates will follow right after this

I'm interested. I have a reliable, clean YJ on 39s.

img8795z.jpg