• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 1st

Quick question. Why is this happening at a time when it's almost guarnteed to be wet? To prove trail damage?

Um ... wellllll............ No

My personal feeling is trail use is going to happen don't matter what, even if it is wet. No this meeting is more to show the design team what slightly modified rigs can do. Also what rigs can do period.

For what I think is going to happen to the trail when this day happens. Well I have to let that be my secret. I have got threatened and intimidated by law enforcement to back off of DNR dream design team or they will drum up some charges and file on my ass.
( the next paragraph was deleted for public viewing )

Bottom line is we have a trail that is a lot harder than it looks. Is it sustainable? We will see, BUT it is pretty, cute and looks dam hot on paper

Last edited:
I'm prety sure we did just this a couple years ago but they seemed to not be interested.... What has changed?

Nothing :smile:
It really isn't the rocks, but more that the fill isn't stable and will get dug through Words that I was told, was that we are not moving at a high rate of speed, so the crushed rock will hold up to our use Not like the bikes and quads that have a higher rate of speed

Showed who?

The rock cource that was built in the pit on Reiter road, it was showed to DNR

... Words that I was told, was that we are not moving at a high rate of speed, so the crushed rock will hold up to our use Not like the bikes and quads that have a higher rate of speed.
Really??? Are you seriously quoting someone? :eeek:

Nothing :smile:
It really isn't the rocks, but more that the fill isn't stable and will get dug through Words that I was told, was that we are not moving at a high rate of speed, so the crushed rock will hold up to our use Not like the bikes and quads that have a higher rate of speed

So are we proving that it WILL get dug out, or that is WON'T get dug out???

Personaly I think rocking then entire trail surface is a waste of time, rocks and even bolders WILL move. Short of a giant slab or concrete, things will get torn up, its the nature of the sport, expecialy with the amount of traffic the 'new' Reiter WILL see. Hence the reason we had work parties and trails maintance with the first Reiter. To rebuild and reinforce what time shows of the most effected areas.

Sad part is, I really real that with the time and effort and $$$$ that has been sunk into 'new' Reiter, every "area" of concirn or major impact at 'Old' Reiter could have been adressed and we'd all still be wheeling there. But for some reason there was "no" money..... :confused: :confused:

So are we proving that it WILL get dug out, or that is WON'T get dug out???

Personaly I think rocking then entire trail surface is a waste of time, rocks and even bolders WILL move. Short of a giant slab or concrete, things will get torn up, its the nature of the sport, expecialy with the amount of traffic the 'new' Reiter WILL see. Hence the reason we had work parties and trails maintance with the first Reiter. To rebuild and reinforce what time shows of the most effected areas.

Sad part is, I really real that with the time and effort and $$$$ that has been sunk into 'new' Reiter, every "area" of concirn or major impact at 'Old' Reiter could have been adressed and we'd all still be wheeling there. But for some reason there was "no" money..... :confused: :confused:

Right now we are just along for the ride. Sit back and enjoy the view. Old is gone right along with Windows 95. Time to move along and not drag up the past. I personally think that horse has been beat to death enough. Now it is time to come up with an economical solution of building trails that are following federal, state and county laws that will give us more places to go.

I've got an '82 CJ-7 w/ 35"s, locked front.

Last edited:
Reiter isn't a place,.................... It is a memory

VERY well said Charlie.:awesomework:

Time to move along and not drag up the past. I personally think that horse has been beat to death enough.

And these horses (NWW) must have this fact beat into them. Old = over. New = coming.

Accept it guys.....

:beer:

Last edited:
Right now we are just along for the ride. Sit back and enjoy the view. Old is gone right along with Windows 95. Time to move along and not drag up the past. I personally think that horse has been beat to death enough. Now it is time to come up with an economical solution of building trails that are following federal, state and county laws that will give us more places to go.

Thats great an all Charlie, but you didn't answer my question.

If there is still spots open i would like to bring a samurai linked front and rear with full size axels and 38's and a toyota locked front and rear on 35's. Where is everyone parking at?

Thats great an all Charlie, but you didn't answer my question.

It will be answered on the first. Like I said we are just along for the ride right now.

If there is still spots open i would like to bring a samurai linked front and rear with full size axels and 38's and a toyota locked front and rear on 35's. Where is everyone parking at?

Yes we are full up. I appreciate all of the people that had intrest in this and as stated before a formal open house will be just around the corner.

Yes we are full up. I appreciate all of the people that had intrest in this and as stated before a formal open house will be just around the corner.[/QUOTE]
Did my name make the list?

Here is the list

Dain Bramage
Dan Koll
Ed tenny
Gary Yates
Horus
Judd
Jzmudbugger
Mark
Mauler
rchrd989
Scott davison
Stealthrunner
Tor Slinning
Zuk88

Anyone that is on the list and can't make it, please let me know. For all others I wish I could have more. I know there is very capable rigs out there. But i was building the list off of tire size, wheel base and build specs.

Agian I am sorry that I couldn't just say that it was open for all at this time. I know we all have been waiting for this day for a long time. I really want to thank all that showed intrest and are willing to help