• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Now i understand

Bunk1

That nice azzhole
When you hear guys say 'I couldnt have done it without my crew'

There are may different people who have helped with my car build, And they are all part of the crew who helped me make it happen. Its impossible to list them in order or % of help or anything else, But what they did helped me experience koh from the drivers seat.

Keith at BNS fab built me a kickass chassis, Mounted the drivetrain and made it a roller. Hit him up for competitive prices on a custom tube rig

MarcW. Codog and welder. He came by my place every week to weld up the latest bits and pieces.

Crash. Wired the rig in a less than ideal timeline, As well as going thru the ring/pinions earleir in the build.

Nate and Todd. Did the body panels and interior tin work. Dare i say nate is the best panel guy in the state?

Clark. Thru the whole project he torched me parts, Made me a dual battery tray and delivered it for nothing more than to help.

(in absolutely no order)
Tom Tom, Chad, Cody, Brad, Nick, Megan, James, Marcus

Marcus spent countless hours at my place welding. James showed up to KOH for the sole reason of working on my car. Megan made me food without notice(it was damn good)Nick brought some youthfull energy when we were all worn out(and smashed my hand with a rock), Brad allowed me into his shop/house for a 3 day thrash before leaving for the lakebed, And chad/cody/tom showed up out of nowhere and tottaly saved my ass by finishing mass little touches, Not to mention staying up until 2:30am before the lcq to change my brake pedal ratio.

And misc thanks to:

Kris at ARB for going thru the rd35/36's
Randys for the gears/yokes/bearings
Raceline for the beadlocks
Goodyear for the sticky 42's
Griffin for the rad
FOA for the bypass shocks and Bumps
12V guy for the lights/switches
And more that im sure i forgot so i'll edit this later

Here we are in tech line
http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Bunksjunk/?action=view&current=LCQTech.jpg

After tech, Making it a 'race car'
http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/...Bunksjunk/?action=view&current=thrashing1.jpg

Tech sticker on 'er

http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/.../Bunksjunk/?action=view&current=thrashing.jpg

Headed out for a test drive

http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/...s/ww90/Bunksjunk/?action=view&current=car.jpg

Glad to be a part of a dream Joe.... You were able to do things over the last couple months I could not so I got to live through you :cool:

Joe,

It was awesome helping out and being apart of things down there. You've got a rig to dial in and bring back next year that will be very competetive. Don't sell it until you give it atleast one more shot, the hard part is already done. :cool:

I've got some awesome footage of you and Marcus if i can find a place to host it (bunkshizzle?)

Clark

Very well said Joe :awesomework:

Cant wait to see what you do for next year! A year of testing and tuning should make it a great car!:corn:

Right on Joe. It was great seeing you down there. Just being around all the crews from the Pac-NW was a lot of fun. You guys worked your asses off! It was a very impressive showing and representation for everyone up here in these parts:cool:

Thank you Joe for the thanks... It was great being a part of the crew, its something I will never forget.

Sorry about your hand. :booo:

Time to get prepped for a qualifier...

:cool:

We gotta get prequalified for next year before you sell it. Then it will be super easy to find a "ride" next year. Lands end hillclimb aint till august IIRC.

Why sell it?

How come people are always selling their cars right after this? Can you not run the same car next year? I am confused :mad:

Theres nothing i want to do more than tune and make the car better. Trust me. But ive literally blown every extra dollar ive had on wheeling(or related support to wheel) for the last 10 years. If i can find a way to get the $$ to start my business the way i want to then i wont sell it. Time will tell.

Rock on.

Always glad to see folks thanking those who make things a reality.

Next year dude. I believe we all here in the NW are rooting for you.

Go out there and kick some ass Joe!!!! :rockon: