• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

War-Jeeper said:
If you want Nuzz i get stuff from Napa at wholsale cause im a student...if you want i can buy stuff if ya need and you can pay me back for it. Save you a few bucks

I'm intreagued by your offer and may take you up on it when the time comes :cool:

CrustyJeep said:
Damn, I just got a pair of those at NAPA unloaded for $32... I hope you got some sweet pads.

$55 sounds bout rightish for pads doesn't it...

Yer not thinking about drums again are ya :D:D:D

CrustyJeep said:
Damn, I just got a pair of those at NAPA unloaded for $32... I hope you got some sweet pads.

That price was from years ago...and they probably raped me too but it must not have been very memorable :flipoff:

Bobbo3234 said:
that looks almost like Joy Wok food, just down the street....good stuff

Yes...Joy Wok...Bella Botega in Redmond...You live/work near there?

NUZZY said:
Mark,

What year 3/4 ton Chevy calipers are you running? Mid '80s I'm assuming...??

I will look at my part numbers but they are from late 70's - mid 80's 3/4 ton 4x4.

War-Jeeper said:
If you want Nuzz i get stuff from Napa at wholsale cause im a student...if you want i can buy stuff if ya need and you can pay me back for it. Save you a few bucks

i got a commercial account, for them wholesale prices too :cool:

chevyxj said:
I see you have a brand new set of leafs up front, what are they? Also what are you running for leafs out back?

Actually, I believe Sam ended up putting my previously on the rear heavy duty cj springs on the front cause the original plan of waggy fronts would give me too much WB...

I have 7 leaf waggy fronts on the back.

bryson said:
What kind of work?:haha:

Wait, I don't know you...What?:wtf:

The kind of work that they don't allow in Utah... :redneck::redneck::redneck:

:haha::haha::haha:

kidding weif... :D

I guess I'll be trimming off quite a bit more body in the rear. I actually got the jeep stuck in the pictures because of the open front diff and no rear driveline... nothing like pulling cable in the driveway! :redneck:

Last edited: