• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

I agree, I like the look of the front hoop more now that Ive seen it straight on. Looks damn good! Its getting oh so close, lol

~T.J.

I got the shop dried out yesterday. It's way better to work in. I'll see what I can do about Getting the rest of the stuff done on saturday. Rear shock hoops, rear driveline, Finish welding on lots o' stuff. I really like how there are only 3 bolts holding the skid plate on. There is only 1 on the passenger side.
Oh well... it's all coming off anyway.

Looks amazing! Good work Sam...:D

If you guys are still looking for a 4:1, I can get you a smokin' deal on a teralow... and yes, tera has fixed the spinning gear problem (the one in the LoMax pic is like 4 years old:looser: ) I can get you a deal on a 32 spl output for the 300 also...:hi:

bryson said:
Looks amazing! Good work Sam...:D

If you guys are still looking for a 4:1, I can get you a smokin' deal on a teralow... and yes, tera has fixed the spinning gear problem (the one in the LoMax pic is like 4 years old:looser: ) I can get you a deal on a 32 spl output for the 300 also...:hi:

Well, I've already given the CC info to JB Conversions for the LoMax 4:1s for preorder... Out of curiosity, would the 32 spl output you're talking about work with the Lomax set?

Hope to meet ya down in Moab someday :D

Nuzzy said:
10lbs of ****, meet 8 lb bag :redneck:

69" WMS front, 67" WMS rear :haha:
dude, you're practically out of the trophy truck challenge w/just your WMS :haha: :haha: :haha:

Although, I may be out now too. :booo:

Nuzzy said:
Well, I've already given the CC info to JB Conversions for the LoMax 4:1s for preorder... Out of curiosity, would the 32 spl output you're talking about work with the Lomax set?

Hope to meet ya down in Moab someday :D
Ya... 32spl output will fit with any brand gear set.

Moab it is! Maybe one day I'll make it too...

Weifallo said:
It lives?? Really??? I thought that day would never come!! :clappy:

Did I forget to tell you we're making it a 1 seater buggy?? I'm not real sure where you're gonna ride...

:redneck:

Nuzzy said:
Did I forget to tell you we're making it a 1 seater buggy?? I'm not real sure where you're gonna ride...
18 people are about to reply to that statement with "she can ride on my lap!"... :flipoff:

dr drae said:
18 people are about to reply to that statement with "she can ride on my lap!"... :flipoff:

I figured she'd reply with that :redneck:

I make a great 4 point harness... or 5... :D