• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

crash said:
Is it done yet :flipoff:

R :flipoff:

no :booo:

Parts are 'spensive :mad: Although selling the stratus will net some funds and mid Feb is when I'll receive my 4th qtr and year bonus...

Bunk said:
Better hurry there big boy.:flipoff:

I ain't rollin in dough like you :flipoff:

:D

I will sell my soul to get this damn thing done right now :mad: Every extra dime I get is going to the jeep from now til it's done! That's a promise!!!!!

Nuzzy said:
Every extra dime I get is going to the jeep from now til it's done! That's a promise!!!!!
I notice you failed to define "extra". Some people think food and soap is a requirement. Do you? :flipoff:

CrustyJeep said:
I notice you failed to define "extra". Some people think food and soap is a requirement. Do you? :flipoff:

Can I crash at your place when weif throws me out for giving her fleas? :hi:

bryson said:
Any more pics?:corn:

Probably not cause he's waiting on me to get some more parts :booo:

There are goodies on the way though :clappy: Shortly after I had PM'd you, I got a confirmation email that JB Conversions had finally got my 4:1s in stock and they were being shipped. I thought it was kinda wierd cause they said they were gonna call to ask me first if I still wanted to go through with the purchase, but apparently they just went ahead and did it :rolleyes: Oh well.

Nuzzy said:
Probably not cause he's waiting on me to get some more parts :booo:

There are goodies on the way though :clappy: Shortly after I had PM'd you, I got a confirmation email that JB Conversions had finally got my 4:1s in stock and they were being shipped. I thought it was kinda wierd cause they said they were gonna call to ask me first if I still wanted to go through with the purchase, but apparently they just went ahead and did it :rolleyes: Oh well.
Ha ha! At least you got some parts coming!:cheer:

shotmobile said:
So what did your total widths come out to be, outside tire to outside tire, on your front and rear?

I should be taking the 4:1s up to Sam's this week and I'll measure it then :D :clappy:

Jobless said:
progress?

As of last night, the 4.1s are finally up in the same town as the jeep, but not installed yet. Should be able to buy the driveshafts, propane setup, belly plate, MC, and front Lockwrong within this month which will be all the parts absolutely neccessary to hit the trail. :cool:

However, Sam has another project underway which is (with good reason) taking his priority. Luckily, most of the stuff left that I need done can be completed with basic mechanical competance. So basically, as parts come in this month, I will be spending some quality time up in Marysville finishing my over polished turd while Sam looks on from the other side of the garage with amusement :clappy:

Nuzzy said:
I will be spending some quality time up in Marysville finishing my over polished turd while Sam looks on from the other side of the garage with amusement :clappy:

And im sure he will be chuckling to himself the entire time